Digital Media Planner
Boise , ID 83702
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As the Digital Media Planner at Drake Cooper, you will lead the paid digital media strategy for our clients. In some cases, you will be the lead planner, in others, you will provide the digital media point of view for an integrated media plan. In all cases, you believe in the scale and power of paid media to deliver on client campaign goals. You understand the increasingly fractured digital media landscape, know all about data attribution and data quality pitfalls, and can intuitively identify hype from the real thing. At the end of the day, however, you believe in delivering a great brand story to the right audience at many different moments. Programmatic media buyers or search engine marketers looking to move into something new or different, this is for you.
- Responsible for choosing the digital media mix (display, video, mobile, search, social and programmatic) to achieve client objectives by thoroughly understanding client briefs, creative messaging, and how to target consumers at the right place and the right time.
- Provide data-driven rationale for digital media mix, budget allocation by medium, expected performance, and return on investment.
- Create flow charts, budget breakdowns, and presentation materials for the digital media components of an integrated marketing plan.
- Lead client presentations about proposed media plans, individually or as part of an integrated team. Act as a digital media expert and support account services as needed in plan approval and adjustments.
- Update plans with actuals and reallocate budgets as needed.
- Collaborate with creative, video and website development teams to ensure cohesion across channels and alignment with strategic goals.
- Monitor overall paid digital media campaign pacing and performance. Frequently communicate with digital media buyers (Social, PPC, SEM, Programmatic) about pacing, performance, and optimizations.
- Manage pre-and post-campaign measurement of digital media campaign success.
- Develop expertise in client verticals.
- Stay on top of digital marketing trends, audience discovery, and new digital channels through research, certifications, webinars and conferences.
- Evaluate and make recommendations about digital media opportunities.
- 3-5 years of digital media buying, planning, strategy, or marketing experience on the publisher, client, or agency side.
- Campaign management experience with programmatic media or SEM is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of display, video, mobile, search, social and programmatic media channels.
- 5-8 years of work experience; agency experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or Google Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Advanced skill with Excel or similar spreadsheet tools.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player mindset.
- Fast paced, energetic workplace
- Dynamic and accessible management and co-workers
- 401k plan with a match
- Agency paid medical, life and short term disability insurance along with options for vision, dental, additional life and long term disability insurance
- A generous time off program including family leaves
- Office Green Bike Membership
- Time off programs for continuing education and volunteer work
- Flexible work schedules for flexible life/work balance
- Internal education program
At Drake Cooper we embrace differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make each of us unique. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate a culture based upon respect, diversity and inclusion.