Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing Strategist - PPC
Chicago , IL 60605
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Clique, our marketing team builds valuable client relationships as advisors and supporters of Fortune 500 clients and Chicago staples like The Second City, Adler Planetarium and Northwestern University. Were looking for a proactive, digital-oriented marketer who is highly organized and articulate. This person will manage multiple client ad accounts and relationships independently.
They will plan and create Adwords campaigns from client discovery through optimization and reporting. This includes overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them via trend analysis and data-driven decision making. They will also write and proofread engaging copy for adverts, make creative suggestions for advert templates, and prepare and present status reports to clients. Lastly, as a subject matter expert theyll work to improve our team's overall paid strategies.
- Results-driven professional with exceptional detail and knowledge, including the latest and emerging trends, around digital marketing, specifically: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google AdWords, Google AdSense, and Google DoubleClick
- Ideal candidate also has strong experience with web analytics: developing reports, sharing dashboards, and communicating the story around overall performance
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and respond to questions from internal team and external client stakeholders, including senior executive team
- A self-starter able to independently execute tasks with minimal direction
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing with drive to constantly improve metrics
- Ability to adapt to changes in the organization and carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
1. Our Culture
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and their leadershipwe call it HappyMeter. At our clients requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team sourced and supported values: Build Something, Always Learning and Teaching, and Make Someone's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- Weve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
2. Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $500 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. Weve grown every year of our existence through an organic Growth through quality strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year