Digital Marketing Specialist For Ecommerce
Tampa , FL 33602
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
What is Viralstyle?
Viralstyle is a print on demand eCommerce platform that allows anyone to create, sell, and distribute custom products worldwide with no upfront cost or risk. We have simplified the process of inventory, printing, fulfillment, and customer service for entrepreneurs.
2019 INC 5000 fastest growing companies in the US
Delivering 1M+ products a year to 180 countries
Offices in Tampa, FL and Hanoi, VN
Why Viralstyle Needs You
Viralstyle is looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Lead to join our marketing and creative teams to develop and deploy an internal media buying strategy across Facebook, Google, and Email. This will be a high volume, high complexity position overseeing campaigns across our marketplace. If youre dedicated, ambitious, and looking for a challenging and exciting place to work with a great team and grow your career, dont hesitate to apply.
What youll do
- End-to-end delivery of profitable remarking and prospecting Facebook ad campaigns
- End-to-end delivery of profitable remarking and prospecting Google ad campaigns
- End-to-end development and delivery of profitable email campaigns to existing customers
- Oversee Conversion Rate Optimization, Average Order Value, and Analytics
- Develop an organized data-based dashboard for business analysis and reports of KPIs
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent across all platforms
Who you are
- Minimum of 5+ experience in a hands-on role leading paid search and paid social campaigns at an agency or as a marketer with increasing responsibility in digital marketing, and a strong focus on digital go-to-market strategies
- Strong understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that Paid Search and Paid Social play within is required. Knowledge of digital advertising formats and standard methodologies required.
- Experience with Enterprise web analytics tools (Google Analytics), Paid Search (Google), and Paid Social (Facebook) buys are required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel or Google Suite is required.
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Fun, upbeat working environment
- Friday Lunch is provided
- And of course, the obligatory ping pong table!