Digital Marketing Specialist
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is your perfect chance to combine your love of cars, (data) cultivation, and campaigns all while working remotely for an automotive marketing agency.
Interested? Please read the whole thing, and if you still think you're a great fit, please apply at the end.
Heres the deal:
- First, this is not a senior position. Its one of those rare entry-level positions where its fine if you dont have much experience beyond an internship in college or limited experience. Its part-time and will scale to be full-time as we continue to grow. (Yes, were growing)
- Second, you have to have extreme attention to detail. You love digging around in Excel. You might have a degree in accounting, analytics, economics, finance, or marketing. You get energy from having a clockwork queue of tasks that you can check off.
- You can pick it up quickly. You have some marketing background, really know excel, and can work with following a detailed process to get it done right.
- Typical projects range from setting up PPC campaigns to helping with local SEO.
What it takes to be successful here:
- Attention to detail. Since this is remote your relationships will be built over phone, email, and video conferencing. You have to be at the top of your game here. Catch your mistakes before you hit the send button.
- Strong organizational skills. You can self manage your time and keep on track. We use Asana and have a straightforward system. Youll be managing your own time.
- Ability to do similar tasks frequently. You might be doing 50 things that are 80% similar for a while you level-up. Being able to do something similar and notice the differences are key. Extroverted and want to do graphic design? This might not be the best fit. An accounting major will be a better fit than a creative studies major.
- The ability to self learn. Dont know the automotive tire & repair industry? Some newfangled tool just come out? Can you learn it quickly? Take the time to pick up the lingo, and the ins and outs of the industry. Things change quickly.
Whats a bad fit all around?
- Check your ego at the door. Were a team and a community.
- Senior level? This isnt for you.
- Want to work at a large company someday? Sorry, from experience its not going to be a good fit. We tend to work better with those that thrive in Inc 5000 companies than Fortune 500.
Who We Work Best With On Our Team
(Dont meet these? Its not you, its us, youre just not the right fit for this position)
- Thrive on a small team
- Enjoy learning, reading, and self-improvement
- Think of this as a career and not just a job. You find yourself always thinking about how a brand you just got an email from could have done it better.
- Detailz Please use this as a passcode when applying in your CV. Youll need it or your application wont get read by anyone. Youll be wasting your time.
- Are completely comfortable with a project management system and spreadsheets.
- Love working remotely and dont think the cubicle life is for you.
The Day To Day
- Work from anywhere - Portland to Pensacola. You just need to have great wifi for video for your video calls. After your client calls youll need to communicate whats working, whats not, and what the client wants with the team through Asana, email, or a video meeting. After those projects are in the queue, youll be the go-between to ensure that the client is happy, the team is true to the clients brand and things are still on track.
- Well provide you with a laptop, monitor, and other resources that you may need.
- Because were remote we have a daily company video meeting and IM via Slack.
If you dont meet the requirements please dont apply.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working as an intern or employed at an agency.
- Great with excel, and digging into something technical.
- Background or degree in finance, analytics, math, accounting, economics, marketing.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Detail-oriented (There can be a lot of moving parts. You have to be able to do them the right way and keep track of them all.)
- US resident able to work core hours between 9:30 AM EST and 3:30 PM EST
- Fully remote
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits
- Paid time off
- Exceptional team culture, collaboration, and opportunities to learn