Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing Principal
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Digital Marketing Principal, youll develop and implement digital media strategies for efficient acquisition of new drivers while building an unforgettable image of the
- Develop and implement paid social brand strategies and campaigns to build brand/company awareness across North America and Europe
- Oversee day-to-day management of digital media campaigns
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital media marketing campaigns (paid search and paid social) for efficiency and scalability
- Leverage data to gain a better understanding of drivers usage behaviors
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variable Tests to provide in-depth insights to the driver acquisition team on the test data and understanding of key market drivers
- Be a critical part of the driver acquisition team. Participate in strategy meetings, product meetings, and data prioritization meetings
- Identify new channels to test and lead experimentation and exploration
- Develop relevant dashboards to provide insights into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key acquisition metrics and statistics
- Creative, independent, enterprising, and a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics is preferred
- Proficiency with analytic and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.)
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.