Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing Manager
Miami , FL 33101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Established in Hong Kong in 1972, we have investments across Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and the US. Adhering to our core values of integrity, originality, long-term focus and quality, we aim to create sustained value by developing and managing large-scale mixed-use projects that serve as focal points of the surrounding urban areas.
Swire Properties represents the master brand comprising a diverse portfolio of reputable sub-brands and businesses. Though each may have its own unique character, product and service, all of the sub brands carry Swire Properties stamp of creativity, and have adopted its long-term approach and attention to detail. These common threads can be found throughout the design and planning stages of our projects, all the way through to execution and completion, and in our property management thereafter.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all related digital and interactive efforts, and will provide in-house expertise for the support and development of interactive brand-building strategies, communications and campaigns. The role will be responsible for strategic and tactical duties relating to all digital marketing platforms, particularly Facebook and Instagram. The position requires strong experience with SEO, SEM, HTML, leading edge technology applications and interactive production principals. This position will help drive digital initiatives for Swire Properties and Brickell City Centres projects. The role will be responsible for cross functional, integrated marketing communication projects aimed at creating a superior experience for digital and interactive promotional initiatives that meet the needs of the target audience and brand marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing, the Senior Director of Marketing Retail and the Senior Manager of Marketing - Residential to create digital marketing strategies and tactics for Brickell City Centre, Reach and Rise Residences, Swire Properties, subsidiaries and affiliates
- Execute digital strategies in-line with integrated marketing principals in order to maximize sales and marketing efforts
- Serve as an in-house expert and lead educator on new interactive developments
- Oversee and manage all digital and interactive sites and applications
- Drive SEM / SEO, mobile, web, video and social media strategy
- Help to manage graphic designer producing design/creative work for the digital space
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Project management of all related initiatives, collaborating with internal and external partners and agencies including social media agency and digital strategy agency
- Coordinate approvals of brand visuals, digital schematics, rich media, and other interactive creative assets with appropriate team members
- Make recommendations and adhere to best practices within the digital media space across multiple platforms including website development, social media applications, email communications, video and mobile marketing
- Strong presentation and brainstorming abilities; must be able to demonstrate and communicate the latest industrys findings with regard to digital marketing and interactive solutions
- Responsible for obtaining appropriate market, industry and out of industry research for interactive marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop and manage metrics systems and analyze media trends
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree or above in business, marketing or communications; relevant professional qualifications
- At least 5+ years relevant work experience, preferably in Interactive Marketing
- Ability to work unpredictable hours.
- Able to work well with agencies and third party alliances
- Well versed with market situation and able to react promptly with tactics
- Resourceful, willing to take initiative and prepared to work under pressure
- Detail-oriented, independent and diligent
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Life/STD/LTD Insurance
- Paid Parking
- Paid time off