Digital Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10018
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This opportunity in a nutshell:
Were looking for a talented creative to join our New York team and utilize digital and social marketing to drive customer acquisition (b2c and b2b), increase app retention and drive brand awareness for our two hardware + software IOT product lines.
- Oversee email marketing strategy for brand, products and site- Own the strategy, execution and management of emails focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Oversee social media marketing strategy- Own the strategy, execution and management of social media with the goal of driving customer acquisition and brand awareness + authenticity.
- Oversee in app push notification based marketing efforts centered around driving upsells and increasing engagement.
- Oversee word of mouth marketing strategy- Own and grow the referral marketing strategy with the aim of increasing referral customers.
- Collaborate on our PR strategy
- Collaborate with content team for creating and iterating on marketing collateral.
- Manage video channels and video collateral schedule
- Utilize A/B testing and optimization to improve marketing campaigns.
- Proactively evaluate and present results from your campaigns, making and implementing recommendations for further campaign optimization and new areas of focus.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
Pastel brands are united in the mission to provide peace of mind through customer-focused hardware and software solutions. Pastel brands service both consumer and business customers within the United States and abroad.
- 5+ years experience in growth / digital / product marketing
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at performing and analyzing data using analytics tools
- Experience partnering closely with product and ecommerce counterparts; collaborating fully on promotional calendars.
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program- Pastels profit sharing plan provides a target profit goal for the entire company on a yearly basis. If the goal is met, the company distributes 10% of the profits to employees.
- Partial remote work and flexible schedule available
- Generous Vacation & PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance & Flexible Spending Account
- 100% company-paid insurance option for individuals
- Retirement plan- Company funded Pension and Defined Benefit Plan along with a self directed 401K
- Laptop- Mac or PC? Its up to you
- Paid Family Leave (10 weeks)
- Fitness Allowance
- Company reimburses up to $50/month of the cost of a gym membership, a fitness class, a personal trainer or sports league
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Company matches up to $1,000 in donations to 501(c)(3) charities per year
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Company reimburses up to $1,000 per year for the cost of job-related certifications, professional memberships and coursework
- Coworking Stipend
- Company reimburses the cost of your coworking space up to $100 per month