Digital Marketing Manager
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 3 months ago
Lazarus Naturals is hiring a Marketing Project Manager. We are a small, rapidly growing hemp-based CBD company so this is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a new challenge. Our company's mission is to bring high quality and affordable hemp-based CBD products to market so anyone can afford the positive benefits it has to offer. We have a fun, close-knit workplace environment and are looking for someone who will fit right in with our team.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will manage the effective implementation of in-house and outsourced marketing projects. You will collaborate with Leadership, Marketing Planning Team, Sales and Supply Chain to develop project plans. You will execute those plans in partnership with production teams, communicate progress and obstacles associated with each project, and ensure risks are mitigated as you deliver completed projects based on resources, budgets, and timelines. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels - overseeing & planning with our Social Media Manager
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence with Social Media Manager
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Our company is young, fun and very quickly expanding. We are looking to find team members that will stay with us as we grow into the expanding CBD space. The job will keep you on your feet, provides a sense of community and is not easy. If you are looking for a challenge in an emerging industry with potential, this is the job for you.
We offer stock options, 401k plan, healthcare, paid vacation, and free snacks and use of our kitchen.
The job is based in Portland, Oregon.