Digital Marketing Manager
Plano , TX 75074
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, industry leading threat intelligence company with offices in London, San Francisco and Dallas. We provide monitoring into an organizations external threats and the threat actors targeting them. Our SearchLightTM service combines scalable data analytics with human analysts to monitor for cyber threats in the dark web underground, data loss threats from unencrypted devices, and brand related threats across hundreds of millions of domains. We are seeking motivated, high energy team members to join our team as we grow exponentially in the space. For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
We are looking for a passionate energetic digital marketer to join our fast-growing team. If you are passionate about digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a candidate who is a team player, fast learner and self-starter. A perfect fit would be a person who is obsessed with delivering a consistent brand and human voice for Digital Shadows and who can work with a distributed team. This role will support our global marketing team in attracting and converting target leads through our digital properties. We are looking for someone who loves testing new technologies, looking at the numbers and adjusting quickly to optimize both organic and paid traffic.
- Drive strategy & own outcomes for all digital marketing initiatives
- Plan and execute alongside web developer all website changes to optimize organic search and conversions
- Drive content, voice, and strategy for all social media channels
- Manage relationships with agencies to drive organic and paid traffic
- Manage relationship with brand agency for design projects to align brand
- Own all reporting and measurement for digital programs including web traffic, conversions, and contribution to pipeline/ROI
- Work with marketing ops team to develop and measure gated offers and landing page creation
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing, bonus if experience in cyber security or B2B tech
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Passion for constant learning & desire to stay on top of latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to work with remote team
- Generous compensation package which includes: Competitive salary, annual bonus, stock options and expense reimbursements related to travel and remote working.
- Excellent benefits: Generous health insurance, 33 days holiday (including public/bank holidays), buy and sell holiday, volunteering days, paid sick leave, long service award of additional holiday, employee assistance program, health and wellbeing discounts and health screening assessments.
- Spirited and energetic culture: Regular team building events (in-person and online), regular employee care packages, employee engagement activities with prizes, weekly updates from our cofounders, employee thank you cash awards, company swag!
- Career Development: In-house training programs and online learning platforms, employee career path programs, professional certification and education support.