Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing Intern
Manhattan , NY 10024
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Social media strategy: You will be working with the social media coordinator and marketing director to devise the optimal strategy for growing the popularity and the fan bases of our artists. This requires continuous research into new platforms, features and testing hypotheses for optimization.
- Social media operations: You will be running the day-to-day social media accounts and platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Musical.ly, etc.
- Influencer networking & management: You will be finding, partnering and engaging with social media influencers to maximize our exposure in the current music climate. They can be involved in marketing campaigns, invited to shows, sent new music upon release and given responsibilities within our communities or on the social media accounts.
- Growth Hacking: You will have an understanding of cutting edge digital marketing techniques on relevant social media platforms. Your day to day tasks involve but are not limited to using search engine optimization, content dissemination and email marketing to fuel growth on these platforms.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media management.
- Proficient knowledge of Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, and other audio streaming platforms' best practices.
- Prior experience at a digital content services company or digital services provider preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Strong understanding and passion for music or other entertainment fields.
- Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to interpret data.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
This will be a paid internship. You will have access to our promotional infrastructure and office(s) in Manhattan, NY or Miami, FL as well as potential travel opportunities and tickets to events/shows; we also host a weekly happy hour.