Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing Intern - Fall/Winter 2018
Lisle , Illinois 60532
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSUMMARY
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing intern to work for CTS Corporation out of our corporate office in Lisle, IL. This internship will provide support to various projects while having high visibility to our senior leadership team. We are looking for someone to join a smaller marketing team who is looking to expand their skill set and showcase their talents. This paid internship with a flexible work schedule for students. We are looking for someone to start in August/September through the end of December, 2018.
CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a designer and manufacturer of sensors, actuators and electronic components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the aerospace, communications, defense, industrial, information technology, medical and transportation markets. CTS aims to be a leading provider of sensing and motion devices as well as connectivity components, enabling an intelligent and seamless world. This is accomplished by maintaining a strategy of investing in innovative products that fulfil the CTS value proposition - sense, connect and move. CTS manufactures products in North America, Europe and Asia.
This is your chance to get hands on experiences globally for a growing business.The ideal candidate is a self-starter, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, collaborative, with excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Must have a knack for working in teams and a natural curiosity. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Responsible for CTS website, ensuring content is updated and accurate and working across business units for the creation and execution of content.
- Identify, initiate, and execute promotional opportunities (i.e.: banners, publications, advertising, content creation including articles and white pages, etc.).
- Reach out to key stake holders to best assess content while gaining knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and project manage various geographies with frequent requests to edit content.
- Revise content for web and print collateral.
- Maintain internal SharePoint page and Marketing Literature updates.
- Assist in creating assets for brand consistency.
- Work with team on special projects as assigned.
- Pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in marketing, graphic design, communications, web development, or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proof content for communications for web and print collateral.
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms and concepts.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) using pre-established templates.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Good project management skills and the ability to manage projects from beginning to end.
- Flexibility to effectively work with others from different culture, work habits, and management styles.
- Hardworking, action-oriented, and results driven.
- Demonstrates a roll up your sleeves initiative to get the job done.
- High degree of ownership and accountability.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to proactively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Ability to work independently under guidance from the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Great attitude with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic work environment.