Digital Marketing Coordinator
Nina Ross Hair Therapy Atlanta
Atlanta , GA 30328
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
If you're the type of person who gets way too excited about a great Youtube video thumbnail, has a passion for content marketing, considers themself a jack-of-all-trades, and wants to collaborate with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Digital Marketing Coordinator role.
We are looking for someone to BUY IN - meaning you'll be passionate about learning our services, our clients and how to communicate our USP across multiple channels.
The perfect person will be a self-starter that has strong experience in video, content marketing & distribution, social media, and customer communications.
- Understanding, developing, and maintaining a consistent brand voice that aligns with the mission, vision, and values that we seek to convey and ensuring all online and offline content fits this established brand.
What You'll Do:
- Develop key marketing content that brings attention to the brand and consistently delivers new potential client leads
- YouTube channel content, social media, webinars, eBooks, blog posts, e-mails, print articles, direct mail projects, press releases and more.
- Develop & own our organic social platforms - bring our company's voice & perspective to life on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more as needs arise
- Create on-brand graphics, videos, and other assets
- Copywrite, design and distribute electronic materials
- Create and distribute e-mail blasts, mass-texts and additional marketing materials
- Capture photo and video content
- Manage the company blog with regular post
- Monitor and track social media comments, metrics and trends
What You Should Have:
- A proven track record of developing strong content that delivers results
- Fluency with social media platforms & publishing tools, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Proven ability to develop a content & social media calendar
- Experience selecting & working with agencies & freelancers
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred but not required
NOTE - This is a part-time position that is partially on-location - with the bulk of work being done via telecommute.