Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Hasbrouck Heights , NJ 07604
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an exciting opportunity to join G3 as a member of the Digital Marketing Team to manage the planning, execution and performance measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns that drive new account growth and deepen existing relationships. As a team member, you'll support our small B2B Marketing department whose functions include content marketing, digital events/webinars, live events, and demand generation campaigns. You'll focus on supporting demand generation efforts across multiple marketing tactics.
The coordinator will be able to gain insight into every aspect of the Marketing Department and learn from the ground-up. They will be given opportunities to develop leadership skills and true business experience while gaining exposure to senior leaders in the organization and industry.
What does a day in the life of a Digital Marketing Coordinator look like?
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing Teams
- Manage promotion schedules
- Coordinate and launch digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, analyze and provide recommendations
- Work with market-leading tools like Marketo
The ideal candidate is a sharp, self-starter who excels at solving problems creatively. They should be able to multi-task while thinking outside of the box and challenging the status quo.
- A four year degree in Marketing, Public Relations or other related major
- Proficient knowledge of Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Experience using project management systems such as Trello
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing
Bonus: Experience using marketing automation systems such as Marketo
Whats in it for you?
- The chance to create and develop innovative marketing campaigns
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company at the cutting edge of the digital media industry; youll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment.
- Really cool people.
- Theres a reason we won Top 15 Places to Work in New Jersey THREE times!
- ..and Inc 5000s Fastest Growing Companies
- You'd have access to today's most popular and in demand applications
- We offer you real work/life balance; youll get flexible business hours!
- Did we mention, really awesome people to work with?
- We want you to be comfortable at work; so we have an uber-casual dress code.
- And lets not forget the REALLY awesome people!