Digital Marketing Consultant / Strategist
New Haven , CT 06501
Posted 2 weeks ago
Who is IMPACT?
IMPACT is an education and consulting company specializing in digital sales and marketing. Through our digital marketing agency services, events, online publication, training programs and virtual community, we empower businesses and their leadership teams with the education, tools, training and support needed to take their careers, and their companies, to the next level.
In addition to creating amazing experiences for our clients, we are also committed to making IMPACT a great place to work for our people. To do this, we only accept proven and emerging leaders who love the digital space and helping companies grow, are always willing to put the team first, and have never backed down from a challenge, no matter how great. Does this sound like you?
Who are we looking for?
Were looking for an experienced digital marketing consultant/strategist with a proven track record of advising and leading clients to digital sales and marketing success. The ideal candidate has superior client communication skills, a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape (specifically with content, SEO, video, marketing automation, sales enablement, and sales and marketing alignment), and the ability to learn and implement proven frameworks.
- Are you authoritative when you need to be?
- Are you able to hold clients accountable for doing whats in their best interest no matter how hard they push back?
- Do clients thrive on your advice?
- Can you get the CEO and the head of sales fully bought-in to marketing initiatives?
- Do you always feel that youre 5 steps ahead of the client?
- Do clients say wow every time they get off a call with you?
If youve answered yes to the questions above, this might be the perfect position for you.
Location: This role can be done remotely.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 based on experience.
- Consult 12-16 clients at a time through Zoom chats and occasional on-site visits
- Build 12-month digital sales and marketing programs for clients
- Analyze client performance and provide recommendations
- Create educational content such as articles, videos, tutorials, and courses
- Facilitate company workshops as needed
- World-class client communication skills
- Proven experience consulting CEOs, sales leaders, and marketing executives
- Experience speaking and leading company workshops
- Experience and proven track record in leading successful digital marketing programs
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing alignment, sales enablement
- Strong understanding of content and video for sales and marketing
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics
- Familiarity with paid search and social campaigns
- Awareness and interest in current trends in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of website UX
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing and sales technology
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%)
- History of publishing educational, thought leadership content and videos
- Must be a strong learner. Success in this role will be dependent on your ability to quickly learn our philosophies and service offerings, as well as be able to clearly articulate these philosophies and offerings to potential clients.
- Familiarity with They Ask, You Answer a plus (recommended reading)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Comprehensive Health, Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Work Flexibility Including Remote Options
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid 8-Week Parental Leave