Digital Marketing Consultant, Field Sales (Remote)
Quincy , MA 02169
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ThriveHive is changing the game in digital transformation and we need only the best of the best talent in the market to grow with us during an exciting time in the organization, following the acquisition with Gannett/GateHouse Media. ThriveHive helps more than 10,000 businesses, who rely on our guided digital marketing solutions to excel their revenue and customer base, by standing out online.
ThriveHive is hiring Field Sales Digital Marketing Consultants who are ambitious, self-driven, and looking to be a part of a growing organization. As a Field Sales Digital Marketing Consultant, youll increase digital advertising revenues by actively engaging with new clients and MMSEs in field calls, client visits and overall revenue driving activities.This position directly affects and is responsible for achieving or exceeding individual and team digital revenue targets in the market.Our Field Sales Digital Marketing Consultants, develop and own and book of business, and want to help other businesses grow their revenue by using our services. This unique opportunity is FULLY remote. and allows the opportunity to sell only digital advertising solutions. Our sales team offers fun incentives for our Sales Team, including a Presidents Club yearly trip for top performers (This year's trip is to Aruba)!
A little about the job...
- Consistently meets/exceeds individual and the market's overall digital revenue targets
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all Gannett sales and marketing assets,including all digital products and digital marketing services and able to transfer the knowledge to clients and the MMSEs they supported; act as the market's " Champion"
- Follows Gannett prescribed best practices on Pipeline Management and Gap Analysis and completes all required sales process activities
- Drives customer retention through excellent customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer individually and in team support
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market
intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-) at the account and territory level
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
- Spends significant time with MMSEs visiting customers in the field with the purpose of deepening
account relationships, uncovering revenue opportunities and driving revenue
Works in tandem with the Digital Sales Manager and Channel Sales Manager to identify revenue opportunities and in market support
- Helps drive consultative, customer-centric selling behaviors. Works to ensure that MMSEs consistently present products/services appropriate to client needs and assist in monitoring the "health" of the relationship between the client and MMSEs
- Develops a strong sales plan with team and assist in the achievement of KPIs and digital revenue goals
- Collaborates with the staff on strategy, innovation, etc., to ensure that new ideas are developed and presented to clients
A little about you...
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred; or equivalent work experience in media related business
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a digital advertising/marketing outside sales role is required.
Knowledge of competitive media landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Prior experience using a CRM system
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and reliable transportation
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills