Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Marketing & Branding Strategist At Mediamonks LA
Venice , CA 90291
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Venice Monastery is looking for an ingenious strategist who excels at building digital brands and marketing solutions. Working in concert with our project leads, you'll help lead teams to create effective digital solutions and oversee our in-house production teams to ensure an excellent execution.
- You have 3+ years of high-level experience developing strategies for brands in the digital field, ideally on the agency side.
- You know all about digital culture, how users behave and what they need and expect from brands.
- You have a proven passion for popular culture, content, brand impact, and developing solutions for tomorrows challenges.
- You understand what it takes to reach the right target audience through the right (digital and social) channels and platforms.
- Youre intimately familiar with both digital marketing trends and fads: you pay close attention to trends but dont bet on buzzwords.
- Youre a true problem-solver with a relentless drive for devising solutions to complex business challenges in the digital space and beyond.
- Youre as much a generalist as youre a specialist: you always keep the Big Picture in mind but can also get down to the nitty-gritty of every strategic step.
- You have outstanding research, distillation and presentation skills: you know how to reframe complex challenges in elegant and meaningful ways to coworkers and clients alike.
- You can write concisely, compellingly and swiftly without losing the thread or perspective: you have the ability to synthesize and express intricate ideas in simple ways.
- Youre great at creating positioning statements, developing unique perspectives and evolving presentation decks to fundamentally improve everyones understanding and thinking about the project.
- You have a talent for inspiring confidence and collaboration: you can work with multidisciplinary project teams in a way that makes everyone feel invested in both the strategy and execution.
- You know how to facilitate brainstorms that enable meaningful discussion, even among cacophonies of creative minds.
- Youre informed, interested or at the very least intrigued by everything that can add towards creating effective strategies for creating positive consumer experience, including branding, marketing, user experience design, gamification, social engineering and behavioural psychology.
Become Our Digital Marketing & Branding Strategist
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. Youll be part of a young, successful and fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of incredible coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified by all the awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, wed love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored letter detailing why youre the right Monk for the job.