Digital Marketing Analyst, Analytics & Performance
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
About the Analytics & Performance Team
Collectivelys Analytics & Performance team is responsible for the data governance and performance analysis of our social media campaigns and programs, and oversees our paid social practice. The team also helps develop, curate, and manage the cross-functional tools and processes that power the organization.
Digital Marketing Analysts are actively involved in campaign tracking and manage the scaled distribution of influencer marketing programs through paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
Client Research, Reporting, and Analysis
Support of the following work streams:
- Campaign set-up and maintenance using our suite of data collection and management tools
- Customization and maintenance of dashboards and reporting tools to measure program-specific KPIs, with regular QA checks on the data
- Analysis of data to support client reporting deliverables
- Quantitative and qualitative research to explore questions posed by clients
- Preparation of slides, analytic reports, and other visualizations to illustrate key insights
- Participation in client-facing conversations around campaign performance, in collaboration with the cross-functional team
- Maintenance of aggregate reporting database
- Delivery of benchmarks, trends, and other insights from reporting database
Paid Social Planning and Buying:
- Work closely with account management colleagues to develop paid social strategies and targets
- Maintain up-to-the-minute knowledge of social platforms paid media products and services, and serve as an authority on this fast-moving sector of digital marketing internally and with clients
- Set-up and execute paid social campaigns across platforms, working cross-functionally to coordinate influencer participation
- Manage optimization of campaigns to ensure performance targets are hit
Thought Leadership and Vendor Innovation Support
Assistance in the development of new methodologies and processes such as:
- Introduction of new practices and cross-functional processes
- Development of new metrics to better illustrate the efficacy of our programs
- Management of vendors QA and new feature development and implementation
- Publishing of data trends, industry insights, and other thought leadership pieces
- 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience in agencies or in-house marketing roles
- Strong strategic and analytical background
- Strong understanding of social media space and the latest organic and paid social marketing KPIs and processes
- Media buying or performance marketing experience is a plus
- Proven effective communication skills, especially among cross-functional teams
- Expert in quickly learning and utilizing new software
- Ability to take complex information and create a compelling story, including visualizations
- Experience working with data analysis, with a strong ability to derive insights from multiple complex data sets
- Strong skills in Google Sheets/Excel
- BA/BS or equivalent
Key Performance Indicators
- Displays passion for data analysis, critical thinking, and storytelling
- Is social media-savvy and familiar with social platforms and influencer marketing
- Illustrates strong attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Is able to prioritize competing work streams, often with quick turnarounds
- Works collaboratively, yet with a strong drive toward personal accountability
- Is proactive, with the desire to help identify efficiencies, best practices, and opportunities
Medical, dental, vision, 401K and more.
Recognized on Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies list, Collectively brings innovative marketers and the most creative social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
This kind of influencer-centered marketing is growing exponentially around the world, and we're pioneers in the space, with more than a decade of experience shaping our work. Since Collectivelys founding, weve partnered with 100+ consumer brands, and grown a community of more than 25,000 influencers across all social media platforms. Our work has been recognized by top publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Digiday, AdAge, and Business INSIDER, among others. We also have OMMA, Effie, Webby, and OMMA awards for our programs.
In 2020, we were acquired by You & Mr Jones, the worlds first brandtech group. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our website.