Digital Marketing - Account Manager
Naples , FL 34101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At OneIMS, we have clients who are in major B2B sectors, including manufacturing, technology, SaaS, and professional services. To be an eligible candidate for this position, you must be able to navigate the complexities and nuances of our clients business and industry sectors. The clients you manage will look to you for new ideas and fresh approaches to every aspect of their demand and lead generation campaigns. It will be your responsibility to make sure we execute flawlessly on every aspect of the campaign deliverables. To succeed in this role, you need a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience on the agency side or client-side, working with different key marketing specialists to strategize and execute marketing programs. Ideally, you hold multiple certifications, including Google Analytics and HubSpot to name a few.
To excel in this role, you will need to take responsibility to collaborate closely with our internal resources on creative design, content, paid media campaign implementation to materialize the clients marketing objectives. You will need to be able to own the clients business goals and overarching marketing strategy. You are also responsible for ensuring all the work produced by the support team meets our quality standards and client happiness is secured.
This is a critical role that involves a sweet harmony of strategy and execution to ensure the clients business objectives are met at the end of the day. This role requires someone who is able to step back and see the big picture of what our clients are trying to achieve, so we can chart a path to help the clients reach those objectives. This role requires the skills to develop brand messaging, ideal customer profile, map out buyers journeys and best practices for demand generation, lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be an exceptionally organized person with project management skills. You need to think methodical in your approach and be capable of having multiple projects going at the same time.
- Experience in B2B Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies
- Demonstrated experience creating digital marketing strategies that incorporate content, SEO, search and social ads, conversion path, and other fundamentals of inbound and digital marketing programs
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans that include, email, paid, digital, and web content, to support the business growth objectives of the clients
- Hands-on experience with marketing research tools such as Ahref, SEMRush, Spyfu, SimilarWeb
- Highly proficient in marketing automation technologies managing campaign strategy for lead nurturing, lead management, lead scoring, etc.
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot with HubSpot Software Certifications
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other analytics tools to analyze the data and make actionable recommendations to clients
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and other remarketing platforms to increase brand awareness and content reach
- B2B marketing experience with a strong understanding of demand creation and demand capture strategies for driving growth for clients
- Obsessed with data and has the skills to turn data into useful insights
- Excellent at designing useful reports, analyzing data, and pulling out actionable insights
- Excited to learn more about HubSpot's latest features and integrations and find ways to apply them to help our clients
- Not afraid to experiment with integrations and other third-party tools to build campaigns and reports
- Interested in taking on additional ad hoc marketing projects to support the growth of the agency
- Experience in Marketing Operations or a similar discipline
- Collaborate with client and internal team to strategize and develop marketing plan
- Setup and launch strategic marketing initiatives in HubSpot such as nurture programs, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and workflows for prospects and customers to shorten the sales cycle and increase inbound leads
- Oversee list segmentation and database management in HubSpot CRM and Marketing Hub
- Set up reporting in HubSpot to allow the internal team and client to evaluate the success of our marketing campaigns
- Support clients internal team to take action and report on marketing activities' revenue implications
- Conduct client campaign update calls and strategy meetings to communicate the campaign progress
- Ability to have business conversations with senior leadership team and articulate the value of what we are delivering
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Remote or work-from-home option
- Health Insurance Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Company social outings and much more...