Digital Marketer - Trala
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Grow the userbase of the most unique app on the App Store.
Trala is a violin learning app that teaches anyone how to play the violin. The app listens to users play their real violins and provides instant feedback.
This is a crazy-hard problem that requires us to solve new problems in signal processing, app design, user psychology, and education.
Our users are ages 7 to 70 and live in rural Montana, Syria, tiny Pacific islands, Hong Kong, and of course, Chicago. Yes, you can learn the worlds most difficult instrument via an app. Yes, we will teach you.
What makes Trala interesting:
- Our product is fulfilling our users lifelong dreams, and they let us know that.
- Our users are people, not businesses or the government.
- We grew up in Techstars Chicago and now were generating revenue. Our investors include the CEOs of Linkedin and Duolingo.
What you will do:
- Drive beginner violinists to download the Trala app
- Grow the number of weekly active users week over week
- Deploy, manage, and iterate on YouTube and Apple Search ads
- Re-engage existing users with notification, email, and social campaigns
- Own the data analytics associated with growth
- Quantitative focus
- Previous experience in growth for a B2C app
- Experience managing advertising budgets on PPC channels like Google AdWords
- Demonstrated self-direction with a desire both to learn new techniques and teach others
- An aptitude for learning quickly
- Sam: Violinist and engineer. Mastermind behind Tralas musical pedagogy. Uses words like pedagogy.
- Vish: Can code anything. Winner of 4 national hackathons. Has eaten a Death Sandwich and survived. The next Adam Smith.
- Lauren: Professional artist - not starving. Like Ram Dass and Frank Gehry combined. Has been compared to a ball of floating light.
- Joel: Attempting to unseat Vish. If transported to the middle ages would use knowledge of modern medicine to improve lives of peasants. The Muhammad Ali of Connect 4.
- Geoff: Pro violinist. In four bands. Or five. Its hard to keep track.
- Rachael: Pro violinist. Probably played at that white-tie gala we werent invited to.
- You: Shrouded in mystery (for now).
- Competitive compensation package including salary and stock options.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Work in downtown Chicago. Great working space, free coffee, etc., were a startup.
- Never eat lunch alone: Trala is a family. If the mob comes looking for you we will hide you in the ceiling.
- Our mentors are leaders in growth and app monetization. They will be your mentors, too.
Come here to learn at a rapid pace, to like the people you work with, to build something from scratch, to talk directly with users, and to become an expert in multiple fields.
Come make something real for real people!