Digital Finance Manager
Prime Consultants, LLC
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Digital Finance strategist, you will partner with client CFOs to drive strategies across:
- Finance 2020 Vision
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Finance Technology
Digital Finance professionals offer a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Digital Finance Professionals:
- Develops Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Digital Finance assignments
- Ability to architect enterprise transformations with the CFO as the architect of business value.
- Refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization’s future vision.
- Help clients improve their ability to drive business outcomes through digital planning, reporting, and analytics.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Five years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Five years’ experience and expertise in one or more areas:*
- Finance Strategy (finance capability assessment, CFO onboarding, finance visioning and road map development, capital allocation strategy, finance cost reduction, finance competency and organization design)
- Finance Specialty Areas to include tax, treasury, investor relations, and risk management
- Financial Planning and Analysis (planning, budgeting and forecasting, performance score carding, management reporting, finance information strategy processes, key performance indicator (KPI) design)
- Finance Operations (Process automation strategy for order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, close, consolidate, report, etc.; finance controllership; corporate governance; capital productivity*
- Five years’ experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Five years of experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle)
- Knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge of planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- Knowledge of analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients