Digital Commerce Project Manager (Remote)
Westport , CT 06880
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. Well push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results- You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently- You dont accept the status quo. Youre constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences- You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service- Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable
What you'll do:
- Lead ecommerce projects using a blend of waterfall and agile techniques that have been adapted to the best practices we have developed to meet out clients' needs.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Work alongside an offshore development team leading sprint planning, daily standups, and other project activities as needed.
- Primary point of contact for client stakeholders, executives, and internal team members.
- Maintain the tools and documentation required for Zaelab's implementation projects
- Report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and team members
- Collaborate within Project Management team to continuously improve our solutions and processes
- Strive to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that Zaelab supports
- Partner with your client to drive results, ensure project success, and seek opportunities to solve additional problems.
- Consult with clients in an advisory role on ecommerce best-practices
- Understanding of underlying technologies team uses (dont need to code, but understand the concepts and speak to them)
- Expert use of Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence)
- Expert in project scheduling tools (MS Project, Smartsheets, etc..), ability to understand and track key performance indicators to ensure your project remains on-schedule
- Ability to wear many hats and fill gaps where necessary. This may be business consultant, client partner, quality assurance tester, business analyst.
- Highly effective communicator, ability to align numerous stakeholders both internal and external to guide the team to success.
- Creative problem solver. The solution will rarely be provided easily; and a Project Manager must be relentless in finding and defining a path to success.
- Provide sales support to plan projects, produce proposal materials, and assist in closing new project contracts.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager for ecommerce projects
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Manager or Consultant with a Consulting / Professional Services company
- Working knowledge of SAP hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ or any comparable ecommerce platform
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from USA, Eastern Europe, India
- Experience leading teams using agile scrum practices
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
- Excellent client-facing English skills (written and verbal)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Interest in the technology space and willing to stay up to date on new technologies and best practices
- Ability to work independently along a fast-paced team
- This is a remote role with occasional travel (30-50% travel)
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.