Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Digital Campaign Manager
Freedom For All Americans
Washington , DC 20006
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Freedom for All Americans is the bipartisan campaign to secure full nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ people nationwide. Freedom for All Americans includes two separate entities Freedom for All Americans and Freedom for All Americans Education Fund, collectively referred to as Freedom for All Americans (FFAA). Our work brings together conservatives and progressives, businesses large and small, people of faith, and allies from all walks of life to make the case for comprehensive non-discrimination protections that ensure everyone is treated fairly and equally.
With the ultimate goal of securing nationwide nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ Americans, Freedom for All Americans works at the federal, state, and local level to grow public support for comprehensive and inclusive nondiscrimination protections, protect more people from discrimination, and build the team of advocates and influencers advocating for nondiscrimination protections. Founded in 2015, FFAA is a virtual organization with staff located across the country.
The Freedom for All Americans (FFAA) Public Affairs team is seeking an innovative and passionate digital contractor to support our teams work in the coming months. This position will support the implementation of state digital campaigns across a handful of FFAA priority states, and work with the SVP of Digital Engagement to strengthen internal processes and analytics - particularly around online fundraising.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside the Senior Digital Campaign Manager in running digital campaigns to advance nondiscrimination in state level ballot, legislative, and public education campaigns.
- Help guide and execute FFAAs digital work in priority states, working alongside FFAA state campaign leads and local staff to develop and execute a comprehensive digital strategy that is well-integrated with other components of the campaign.
- Create email strategies for state-level campaigns, including drafting copy, coding, and tracking metrics for communications with campaign email lists.
- Manage multiple campaigns CRM (customer/constituent relationship management) system, including oversight of membership lists, online actions, online fundraising pages and other functions as needed.
- Work with the SVP of Digital Engagement on strengthening and implementing internal processes for the digital team, with an eye toward online fundraising.
- Digital campaigning experience, and - if none - strong attention to detail and a track record of learning new skills and tools quickly.
- An analytic mind and a curiosity for data-driven online organizing - previous experience with this is a big plus.
- Basic experience with Word Press, HTML, CSS and Adobe, Canva, or other graphic design programs.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously, often under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work well both independently and within a team.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
This is a contract position, and not eligible for benefits.