Digital Advertising Manager-Paid Social
Roseville , CA 95661
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Closed Loop is a digital advertising agency whose mission is to help innovative companies like Vudu, Clover and FICO achieve massive growth. This accomplishment is due, in part, to a work environment built on mutual respect, collaboration and doing whatever it takes to find the best solution for our clients. We give our passionate, challenge-loving and high-achieving people the necessary tools and opportunities to reach their potential.
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager with an expertise in Paid Social to join our team.
This can either be a full-time telecommute position for those with demonstrable experience working remotely or an in-office position for people who live in the Greater Sacramento Area.
What youll do:
- Plan, launch and meticulously optimize our clients digital advertising accounts across paid social advertising channels
- Proactively monitor performance of accounts, identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and implement changes
- Manage client relationships including leading client meetings (typically video calls) and setting expectations via clear, concise communications
- Analyze account data using statistical skills, compile reports and produce data visualizations
- Mentor Digital Advertising Specialists and assign tasks as needed
- Research and keep abreast of trends in paid social and other digital advertising channels
- 3+ years of experience managing paid social campaigns to specific ROI goals - B2B experience and agency experience a big plus.
- Hands on experience with multiple paid social platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads)
- Experience managing ALL facets of digital advertising campaigns and client relationships, including:
- Digital ad strategy
- Account & campaign design and optimization
- Placement optimization
- Audience research, strategy, segmentation & testing
- Ad development
- A/B test execution (both ads and landing pages)
- Reporting and analysis
- Client meetings and continuous client relationship management
- Demonstrable experience with data analysis, visualization and presentation
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Amazing project management and communication skills
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Zest for managing highly complex advertising accounts for multiple clients
- High level of professionalism, accountability and personal responsibility
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
Why else should you join us?
- Competitive compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent benefits: Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), paid holidays and paid time off.
- Interesting, challenging work: We make a point of pursuing projects we find interesting. As a result, our work includes a wide variety of clients, industries, and project types.
- Great colleagues: Youll work with a team of experts who value skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. We work hard and have as much fun as possible while doing it. Theres a lot of good laughter in the office.
- Lunch: We have lunch catered in from different local restaurants nearly every day, along with a variety of stocked snacks, beverages, etc. Its true and its awesome.
If you like what you see, please complete the application below, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter. We actually read them! Please note that prior to any offer of employment, reference and background checks will be performed. Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.