VIEW JOBS1/17/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-04-16T00:00TRACTOR/TRAILER MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
* Perform essential tasks to but not limited to Class 8 tractors, light duty trucks, forklifts, etc.
* Replace clutches, brakes & tires as needed
* CDL license wanted but (NOT REQUIRED)
Pay rate based on experience
Great benefits-holiday & vacation pay
Must be flexible for shift work
For more information, click link to apply on-line now.
At Pilgrim's, our vision is to become the best managed and most respected company in our industry, and we know that having the best team is the only way to get there.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to our team members and our focus on attracting the best talent and providing opportunities to grow and advance.
Distributed between our corporate headquarters in the lush Northern Colorado and operations across the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico we employ approximately 38,000 people in professional and operational positions.
Working for Pilgrims provides a unique opportunity to experience corporate, plant and live operations.
If you have a passion for poultry, the agriculture industry or are just looking for something interesting and challenging, we're confident that we have the perfect job for you!
VIEW JOBS1/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-04-18T00:00The Opportunity
Based in Chattanooga, TN as a Diesel Mechanic you will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance on our fleet of company Heavy Duty Diesel equipment, trucks and trailers. This position offers competitive pay and optional overtime opportunity!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive wages with overtime available, weekly pay structure
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
* Group 401K with company matching component
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Positive and safe work environments
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
* Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
* Performing preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment;
* Performing routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment, vehicles, and machinery;
* Assisting drivers with addressing outstanding vehicle issues;
* Accurately recording time, parts, and inspection checklists;
* Moving company equipment safely on yard as needed;
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing equipment and vehicles;
* Disassembling, inspecting and replacing worn or broken parts. Fit and adjust new or repaired parts;
* Diagnosing and repairing engines, transmissions, clutches, electrical and pneumatic systems, gearboxes, hydraulics, cooling systems, exhaust, brakes, suspensions, lights, etc. on a variety of yard equipment, heavy duty trucks, trailers, and other equipment;
* Safely operating gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools;
* Performing other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* High School diploma or equivalent required;
* 2+ years' experience working on heavy-duty trucks and equipment required;
* Comfortable working on computers required;
* Ability to read and understand technical blueprints preferred;
* Related mechanical certifications is a plus;
* Valid driver's license, and clean 3 yr motor vehicle record.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors, Inc.ChattanoogaTN
VIEW JOBS1/22/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-04-21T00:00Job Overview
Driver Local Delivery Relief Route – [Chattanooga, TN]
About the Role
* Local Relief Drivers are responsible for delivering our products to small and large retailers on various routes
* They will manually unload their trucks using a hand dolly, build rapport with our customers, and stock shelves and coolers as requested by the customer.
* No previous experience is required and Relief Drivers will receive hands-on training upon hire.
* Local Relief Drivers may also be assigned merchandising and warehouse responsibilities as needed
Shift and Schedule
* Monday through Friday
* 4:30am until route is finished
* Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
* Local routes
Compensation and Benefits
* $135 per day plus variable rate overtime after 40 hours
* Full benefits package available Day 1
* Medical, dental, vision
* 401K with company match
* Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and would rather be off your truck than sitting behind the wheel. You enjoy staying active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Please apply now if you are the person we're searching for!
This position could utilize the following equipment: Tractor Trailer - Semi - Pup Trailer - Box Truck - 28 ft Trailer - 32 ft Trailer - 53 ft Trailer - Delivery Truck - Side Load - Side Bay - Trailer with lift gate - pallet jack - hand truck - dolly
This position could include: Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver's License
* High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
* 21 years of age or older
* Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
* Valid Commercial Driver's License A (CDL A)
* Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Keurig Dr PepperChattanoogaTN