VIEW JOBS11/1/2018 4:50:00 PM2019-01-30T16:50<p><em><strong>Job Summary</strong></em><br />
Our client is a&nbsp; recognized leader in the School Bus&nbsp;industry, we are looking for an energetic, goal-oriented person who enjoys working as a team. If you are an expert in the field working on Cummins and Ford Diesel Engines and are seeking personal growth, we want you on our superstar team to support our organizational goals.&nbsp; Our Client cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. Experience the excitement of working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and challenging environment as you work closely with management to build rapport and nurture trust with our customers.<br />
<li>Diagnose and repair buses promptly to improve efficiency, ensure customer satisfaction, and boost profitability.</li>
<li>Maintain a clean and organized personal bench and workspace to assist in running a uniform and consist shop.</li>
<li>Learn from manufacturer webinars, online resources, coworkers, mentors, and books to advance efficiency and grow personally.</li>
<li>Obtain industry and manufacturer certifications to comply with company policy and offer 100 percent customer satisfaction.</li>
<li>Perform all repairs by following company guidelines, policies, and procedures as well as manufacturer&#39;s troubleshooting techniques to guarantee customer satisfaction.</li>
<li>Observe all safety procedures and industry-related regulations to ensure a protected working environment. Report potentially hazardous situations immediately, and follow manufacturer guidelines when using tools and equipment.</li>
<li>Study and pass required modules on a monthly basis to comply with the ongoing company training programs.</li>
<li>Attend training schools as needed to ensure understanding of new methods and procedures for bus&nbsp;repair and service.<br />
Job Skills &amp; Qualifications<br />
<li>Knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems used to repair buses.</li>
<li>Proficient in using computerized repair systems</li>
<li>Good eyesight correctable to 20/20 and hearing for diagnostics and troubleshooting equipment</li>
<li>Ability to stand, squat, kneel, and lift up to 70lbs</li>
<li>High School diploma or equivalent</li>
<li>3 to 5 years experience working on Buses, Heavy Duty Trucks, or heavy equipment<br />
<li>Military or Veterans encouraged to apply</li>
<li>Ford and Cummins experience necessary</li>
<li>Willing to work flexible hours if necessary to meet customer needs</li>
<li>Team player and self-starter</li>
Hrx And Compliance, LLCMiamiFL
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Nature of Work Benefits Supplemental Questions
This is responsible Journeyman's level skilled, technical and supervisory work in the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of water and sewer pumping and control equipment, installations, and facilities in the City's Public Works Department. Work includes primarily field duties.
Emphasis of work is on pumping stations and related facilities. Work involves the performance of and the direction of crews in the performance of all phases of the operation, care, and repair of water, sewer, and control equipment.
Illustrative Examples of Essential Duties:
* Supervises and participates in the work of crews involved in the installation, construction, inspection, maintenance, repair, overhaul, cleaning, and general care of all water and sewer electrical pumping equipment, stations, control facilities, and related equipment and facilities
* Trains and evaluates the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled workers
* Investigates indications and complaints of water and sewer line stoppages, leaks, and breaks; pump station and system malfunctions and failures; and other interruptions of service
* Transports pumps, motors, other equipment and crews
* Conducts routine maintenance, including, but not limited to, lubricating, cleaning, and adjusting all types of pumping related equipment
* Cleans, polishes, paints, maintains, and repairs pumping stations and related facilities
* Establishes and enforces safety standards and safe operating procedures
* May operate heavy equipment including hydraulic crane and forklift
* Prepares, maintains, and evaluates employee and equipment operations and performance records and reports
* Performs related work as required
* Two (2) years full-time verifiable experience in maintenance and repair of 40 horsepower sewerage, water, or heavy industrial pumping equipment including related electrical equipment
* Driver's license
* Class "B" Florida Commercial Driver's License valid for air brakes within 90 days appointment
* Shift work including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have the use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of the telephone and personal contact
* Continuous walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, sitting, standing, pushing, and pulling
* Ability to lift heavy objects
For all positions:
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with elected officials, coworkers, the press the general public and members of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds regardless of race, religion, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, gender identity or sexual orientation.
* Ability to serve the public and fellow employees with honesty and integrity in full accord with the letter and spirit of all city ethics and conflicts of interest policies. Strong understanding of ethical behavior is required.
* Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* Performs related work as required
* Reports to work as directed during an emergency as an essential employee of the City of Miami Beach
For all technical,professional, supervisory and managerial positions:
* Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to issues consistent with the City's strategic plan.
Applicants must detail any related work experience on the application or risk disqualification. It is the applicant's responsibility to update their NEOGOV profile with work experience, education, certifications and personal contact information when submitting each application, failure to do so will result in ineligibility. City of Miami Beach employees must reflect their current position and detail their work experience on the application to avoid being disqualified.
Veterans Preference: Veterans Preference is awarded in accordance with Florida State Statute 295.07. If veteran's preference is being claimed, it must be indicated on the application form and proper documentation, including all forms DD-214 (either Member 2 or Member 4), as well as the final Department of Defense Disability Letter (dated within one year) must be submitted with the application.
City Of Miami BeachMiami BeachFL