Dialysis Travel LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Quik Travel Staffing
Alamogordo , NM 88310
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Dialysis TravelLicensed Practical Nurse/LPN
The Dialysis TravelLicensed PracticalNurse provides direct patient care for assigned patients and assists in care of other patients as needed.The Dialysis TravelLicensed Practical Nurseperforms all technical aspects ofdialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
Assignment Details for our DialysisLicensed PracticalNurse in this location:
- 13Week Travel assignment
At Quik Travel Staffing, we think big when it comes to compensation for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurses! We are committed to seeing that you receive the best possible wages and associated employment benefits.
Benefits Provided to our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus Available
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country at the completion of the assignment
Job Requirements for our Dialysis Travel LPN
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- 1+ year experience as a dialysis LPN
- CurrentState LPN License in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care