Healthcare Recruiters Sacramento , CA 94203
As a member of the Dialysis team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the state
Must-Have Skills for the job:
- Proven success leading multi-departmental teams and large projects.
- Excellent team leadership, strong project management skills and proficient computer skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Able to work with and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- High energy, detail-oriented who is adaptable to change and requires minimal direction.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of and certification from an accredited registered nursing program.
- Minimum of 2 years dialysis nursing experience.