Springfield , VA 22150
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able help talented individuals find their careers next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing integrated quality assurance testing for security functionality and resiliency to attacks
- Security-oriented programming, identifying potential flaws in codes to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Applying coding and testing standards, security testing tools (including fuzzing static-analysis code scanning tools), Identify common coding flaws, threat modeling, and conducts code reviews.
- Performing or supporting penetration testing as required for new or updated applications.
- Recognizing security implications in the software/code acceptance phase, including completion criteria, risk acceptance and documentation, common criteria, and methods of independent testing.
- Participating in network and system design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies, designs and implement systems security and data assurance.
- Applying plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, and monitor process when writing software to automate CBP SOC security tasks
- Source Code Management concepts (code lines, branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with customers/stakeholders, developers, testers, project managers, support staff
- Experience acquiring in-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployment
- Secret clearance
- Cloud Service (AWS, Azure, etc.), continuous delivery systems, and the ability to enhance SOC operations through automation
- Working knowledge of encryption algorithms, secure communications, and network/data communication protocols.
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field such as NIST, FISMA and Common Criteria regulations and standards
- AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Certs, RHCE
- Orchestration of Cloud infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code)
- Advance Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- BS degree Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field and 7+ years of prior relevant software engineering or DevOps experience.
What we Offer
Competitive pay and benefits
401k eligibility after 6 months of employment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our careers page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.