Atlanta , GA 30308
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented DevOps/IT Engineer to join our team to help build and maintain our unique solutions. The DevOps/IT Engineers responsibilities include helping support Evidents cloud platform and internal assets, reporting directly to the DevOps team lead.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Provide support for internal assets
- Assist the DevOps team on improving and growing CI/CD tasks and automation
- Assist with Management of information technology and computer systems
- Help Audit and assess systems
- Help preserve assets, information security, and control structures
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS or similar/related field
- In-depth experience with one or more cloud service providers, AWS preferred
- Knowledge in virtualization and networking fundamentals
- Very good understanding of network security, host security and public key infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software systems
- Skilled in scripting languages, bash and python preferred
- Proficient in git
- Knowledge and familiarity with Linux administration
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Mac OSX
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Innovatively cool, fun and tech-savvy location! We are located in midtown in the center of Atlantas Tech Square community.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking provided