San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Cloud and DevOps Engineer will be part of the IPTS Infrastructure and Operations team. This team work closely with software development, infrastructure engineering, solution architects, and database teams in order to automate configuration and deployment of Azure infrastructure and application packages. This role will also perform release management using Azure DevOps tool and be able to troubleshoot deployed web applications. This individual must continue to look for opportunities on how the team can deliver modern standards in a more efficient manner.
The Cloud and DevOps Engineer position responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Champion the creation and management of the Build/Release continuous integration and deployment.
- Automate Azure infrastructure configuration and deployments.
- Improve existing build and release processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot application deployment issues.
- Troubleshoot Azure native service implementation issues.
- Support cloud servers and services by applying network configuration changes, security configurations, server patching, backup, and other resource customizations.
- Establish and configure Azure network resources and services
- Setup, configure, and support web services.
- Monitor Azure native and IaaS resources.
- Support IPTS production applications.
The Cloud and DevOps Engineer position requirements include but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years in depth experience on Azure cloud (IaaS and PaaS)
- 3 years automated software build, deployment experience
- Strong programming experience on scripting using PowerShell or Bash
- Solid experience with continuous integration and deployment and version control (GIT) tools
- Experience with Configuration Management tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or equivalent
- Experience configuring Azure environment high availability and disaster recovery
- Experience with Azure DevOps or VSTS
- Experience working with SQL Server Database, SSIS, and SSAS
- Experience with supporting application and database servers
- Experience working with Agile teams and SCRUM process in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Documents administration, installation, and other processes relevant to the position’s responsibilities
- Microsoft Azure certification preferred
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience preferred
- Experience deploying and configuring Azure SQL, Managed Instance databases, Azure Functions, Azure LogicApps
- Experience with AWS Cloud administration