Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Devops Engineer (Systems Engineer)
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our Infrastructure team. In this position, you'll be architecting, building and maintaining our platform and infrastructure.
At Redox, we have a culture of trust, transparency and tireless personal growth.
Please Apply If You Are...
- Passionate about solving complex problems and doing good
- Enthusiastic about creating an elegant and delightful user experience
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn
- A good listener who shows respect to your colleagues
- A believer in asking for forgiveness, not permission
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Detailed knowledge and experience working with Linux operating systems such as: Ubuntu, RedHat, Gentoo or other *nix based operating systems
- A good understanding of VPN technologies both commercial and open source
- A solid understanding of managing SQL databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience working with monitoring services such as: Nagios, Icinga, Sensu, Graphite, Grafana, InfluxDB, etc
- General knowledge of Docker and Docker related projects
- Has worked in AWS or GCP cloud environments
- An understanding of routing technologies and load balancing
- Healthcare Experience/Interest
It is not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of the areas outlined above. Please apply even if you are not sure you meet all these criteria. If you are interested in the role and think it could be a fit, we'd like to hear from you.