Los Angeles , CA 90012
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have a passion for innovation? Are you excited to leverage cutting edge technology to solve big business problems? If your response to those questions is “yes”, we would love for you to join us! At OrangePeople we consult for some of the most prestigious brands in the world. But more importantly, our consultants have a voice in the vision and future of the company. At OrangePeople, our focus is people. It’s right there in our name.
Responsible for building, deploying, maintain and automating our software development pipeline from source control through production. Works closely with operations as a developer, or with development as an operations professional.
Education, Experience And
- Develops tools and implements processes to deploy internally developed applications.
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure, AWS).
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test environments.
- Diagnoses complex system issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times.
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever needed.
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates alternatives.
- Takes shared ownership of products
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of (7) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Preferred experience in windows server administration, scripting/automation (Powershell), webserver administration (VMware), source control administration (Visual Studio & TFS), issue tracking administration (Jira), active-active datacenter deployments and administration (F5), and/or software development (C#).