Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33394
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JetSmarter is the worlds largest private aviation community. We use data science, advanced mobile technology, and a members-only approach to connect leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture with socially-powered travel experiences. Our innovative private and shared flight services are truly revolutionizing the private aviation industry, and we thank you for your interest in joining our team.
- Work directly with the technology and data teams to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company
- Bachelors degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, Amazon AWS
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
JetSmarter is now the worlds largest private aviation community, with more than 12,000 members across the globe. As we continue expanding our innovative private flight services and lifestyle benefits for our members, were also expanding our employee benefits for our growing team of private aviation disruptors on the ground.
As a member of our team, youll enjoy this robust menu of workplace benefits:
- Family coverage on Medical/Dental/Vision insurance with no out-of-pocket premiums
- 1:1 match on 401(k) contributions, up to 5% of base salary
- Generous PTO policy
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance