Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Devops Engineer - Elasticstack (Remote)
Labine & Associates
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our clientis seeking a well-rounded DevOps Engineer who has extensive experience with large-scale Linux enterprise clusters and processing of big data. The candidate will work as part of a team that will primarily focus on logging and monitoring utilizing open source technologies and software such as ElasticStack/ELK.
Primary Duties and
- Developing, scaling, and maintaining the deployment and configuration of open source technologies such as ElasticStack/ELK, Sensu, InfluxDB, and Grafana
- Automate the management and deployment of cloud computing infrastructure
- Develop scripts to perform repeated functions and identify trends for automatic remediation of events
- Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization, networking and storage ensuring that the
solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime
- Assist teams with creating, testing, debugging and operating multiple pipelines
- Deployment experience with one of the following: SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible, or Chef
- Ability to communicate with other team members and other departments to effectively accomplish tasks
- Harden, secure, and administer security infrastructure
- Strive to reduce complex environments and designs to clean and simple implementations
- Document changes and deployments in a clear and reproducible manner
- Extensive knowledge of Linux
- Strong knowledge bare-metal clustering and deployment strategies
- Strong knowledge of network and capacity planning
- Strong knowledge of hardening systems, software, and networks
- Familiar with at least one: C++, Python, Ruby, Go, Bash or other scripting languages.
- Familiar with code repositories such as GIT and Artifactory
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field is preferred
- Industry recognized security certifications such as Security+, CEH, SANS GIAC, CISSP are a plus
* THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLE, not for C2C or contractors