Beaverton , OR 97005
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Dev-Pro in partnership with a fast-growing Mortgage Servicer in Beaverton, OR is seeking a DevOps Engineer that works collaboratively with IT infrastructure and software engineering to deploy and operate custom built applications and commercially available systems and applications.
A DevOps Engineer will help automate and streamline IT operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Additionally, the DevOps Engineer will troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments, including including development, quality assurance, UAT and production - both on-premises and in the cloud.
The DevOps Engineer will report directly to the
- Design, develop, and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Develop tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection
- Design infrastructure utilizing security best practices
- Proactively monitor, identify, and escalate issues or root causes of systemic issues
- Continually improve support processes via root cause resolution, recurring support problems resolution, reduced manual effort and increased automation.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends, and opportunities to ensure we always use the best possible techniques and tools.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Intermediate background in Windows administration and Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience in a DevOps role doing version control, continuous integration, testing, deployment, and monitoring
- 1+ years of experience with Docker-based deployments and hands on experience using Kubernetes
- 6+ months of experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Expert knowledge of Jenkins, Jenkins jobs and pipelines
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, using Azure
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Solid attention to detail and documentation skills
- Effective time management, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Ability to be on call after hours as needed
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skills
Bonus if you have:
- Hands-on experience using SQL Server and MongoDB
- Experience with EngiNX
- Experience with micro-services architecture