Denver , CO 80202
Posted 4 weeks ago
As a member of CoreSites information technology team, the DevOps Engineer is responsible for development and enhancement of the software delivery and testing platform. The position will participate in requirement specifications with the development teams, and will contribute to the overall design and implementation of the evolving solution delivery frameworks. The DevOps Engineer will collaborate with the development teams proactively to understand their software and data delivery requirements, and will own the development life-cycle required for implementing the desired solution, including activities around testing.Duties:
- Deliver innovative solutions that provide value to both internal (Coresite) and external end users
- Consult and partner with the development teams on current software and data delivery priorities
- Document, calculate ROI and communicate proposed technology solutions
- Participate and lead in architecture and design discussions
- Utilize skills that span across disciplines and comfortably play different roles in more than just one area
- Scrum master activities
- Pivot easily within a constantly changing Agile environment and are comfortable with a high degree of change
- Develop and modify CI/CD pipelines for both on-premise and cloud solutions
- Conduct Smoke, Functional, Integration, Systemic and Regression testing activities
- Develop and modify automated test suite framework
- Develop and modify monitoring and alerting frameworks to support technology solutions
- Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Communication skills including: communicating at technical and business levels, and the ability to interact with people from all organizational levels
- Working experience with multiple software development languages (C#, Python, etc.)
- Working experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines, Groovy, Maven, etc.)
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
- Experience with database platforms a plus (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Ability to analyze requirements, retrieve source data, and present accurate results in a timely manner
- Accomplished in using best practices for gathering and documenting complete and detailed requirements
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or other applicable field
- 5+ years overall experience including:
- 3+ years experience in Software Engineer role
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD pipelines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Not only does CoreSite have a fun, team-focused work environment, but we also offer great benefits!
- Medical and Vision coverage through Cigna Heath Care
- Telemedicine through MDLive
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- Life Insurance and Short-Term & Long-term Disability Insurance fully paid by the company
- Voluntary coverage benefits for Life and AD&D, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, and Hospital Indemnity
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans and Health Saving Account (HSA) Plans
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company contribution
- Free parking or a company contribution toward a public transit pass
- 16 days of Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 10 paid Holidays
- Wellness program with annual incentive
CoreSite is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law are not taken into account in any employment decisions.CoreSite completes a variety of background check assessments (including inquiries of criminal history and drug tests) in accordance with all federal, state and local laws.
Candidates are considered consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO and other applicable regulations. If you require assistance or an accommodation to successfully complete an application with CoreSite, please notify us.
Thank you for your interest in CoreSite.