New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you think you have what it takes to help to grow an ambitious Scale-up with offices in Brussels, New York and Singapore?
We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company selling a proven SaaS-based Visitor Management solution used by some of the biggest companies in the world, but we arent stopping there, and still have a long way to go!
Proxyclick is looking for a Marketing Development Representative (MDR) to help fill the pipeline of our Account Executives through inbound sales activities, handling the leads generated by our Marketing team. For this reason, you will be working closely with the marketing team to make sure the lead generation is working optimally, and of course, working with the Account Executive team to make sure they have the amount of opportunities they need.
Based in New York and a full-time position, you will be handling the North and South American market.
This is a position that requires a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a continuous improvement mindset. You will be part of a fast-growing team eager to transform offices to the 21st Century.Role And Responsibilities:
- Achieving/exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (opportunities created, calls, meetings, etc.)
- Making sure that the prospective customers requirements fit with Proxyclicks offering
- Being the first impression of Proxyclick to companies all over the world
- Help improve the outreach to interested leads
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Accountable for both account expansion for some of our biggest clients and creating new client engagement
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in HubSpot
- Minimum B.A. Degree in business, management, communications or a related field
- 1-2 years client facing experience is a must
- A never give up attitude, where you celebrate the wins and move past the losses
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, CRM systems and sales automation software
- Expertise in understanding data, analyzing results, and optimizing for scale
- Great listening skills and curiosity to uncover insights and commonalities about clients needs and pain points
- Rigorous and determined
- Must have perfect English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS scale-up is a plus
- Quick self-starter, pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- You have the ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- Your go-getter attitude finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Annual remote working trip (check our YouTube channel for a preview of our last ones)
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Stock option plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Proxyclick we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and backgrounds lead to a better environment for our people and a better product for our users. We welcome everyone to our workplace, no matter where you are from, and the more diverse we are, the more unified our ability to ensure respectful connections all around the world.