We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client Title: Design Verification Engineer (UVM / SoC / AMS / Low Power) LOCATION: Irvine, CA DURATION: 6+ months Compensation: Competitive ( DOE ) Job Description: The basic requirements should include:
Very good knowledge on UVM
able to architect and develop UVM based benches from scratch
able to code UVM test cases to verify modules
Good knowledge on ARM based SoCs and experience in writing C tests
Must have hands-on Gate sims
Low Power or AMS verification experience is preferred
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00Please Note:
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ASIC Low Power Design Engineer:
* Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for low power intent development.
* Understands all aspects of the ASIC process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing, to aid in reducing power across all the steps of the ASIC design process.
* Have broad expertise or knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
* Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
* Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
* Typically requires a minimum of 12+ years of related experience. At this level, post-graduate coursework may be expected.
* Work with architects and logic designers, to understand and define power intent using UPF.
* Support UPF for design/verification/Implementation teams, and verify and signoff low power intent using industry standard low power checking tools.
* Work closely with design,verification, implementation teams to define low power vectors, generate early and sign off power data using industry standard power analysis tools e.g. prime power.
* Analyze power data, work closely with physical designers and logic designers to optimize for low power and improve overall PPA.
* Support in enhancing low power flows, work with tool vendors to address any power-related tool or flow issues.
* Hands-on skills in one of the scripting languages, Shell/TCL/Perl/Python
* Experience with correlating pre-silicon power estimates with post-silicon measurements is plus.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
VIEW JOBS12/28/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-28T00:00<p><strong>ASIC Design Verification SoC Lead</strong></p> <p><strong>Irvine, CA/Milpitas, CA/Longmont, CO </strong></p> <p><strong>Full Time Position</strong></p> <p><strong>Job Description:</strong></p> <p>The candidate will be managing, driving and leading all functional verification aspects controllers, responsible for successful first-time/on-time tape-outs. </p> <p><strong>Job Requirements </strong></p> <p>• Strong background and hands-on experience with SoC verification environments architecture definitions and development. </p> <p>• Capable of developing deep and comprehensive SoC test plans. </p> <p>• Experience with development of advanced verification methodologies, flows and strategies for module, sub-system and SOC top level test-benches. </p> <p>• Strong and relevant experience with one or more of PCIe, NVMe, NAND, DDR and CPU subsystems. </p> <p>• Focused visionary leader, capable of driving teams to meet performance, quality and schedule goals. </p> <p>• Experience with emulation platforms for ASIC simulations acceleration. </p> <p><strong>Job Qualifications </strong></p> <p>• At least 10 years of relevant experience in SoC Verification. </p> <p>• Highly experienced with planning and coordinating concurrent SoC verification activities. </p> <p>• Proven expertise with writing and tracking detailed test-plans at all levels. </p> <p>• Expert level in verification languages such as UVM and System Verilog. </p> <p>• Strong problem-solving skills and capability to quickly identify problems and provide robust solutions. </p> <p>• Excellent communication and leadership skills. </p> <p>• Education: B.S. in electrical engineering, computer science with extensive industry experience.</p>Macropace TechnologiesIrvineCA
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00<div>Want to avoid a manager that hovers over you like a monkey on your back? Want to avoid an office environment where coworkers are quitting suddenly and frequently because they’re just so miserable there? Good news, this <b>C++ Hardware Engineer </b>position is a great fit for a team player like you who also loves autonomy, working for a company that treats its employees well, and working with passionate people.</div>
<div>For over 100 years, this industry pioneer has been delivering products that people around the world really love. They haven’t let their environment get too corporate or stodgy though. Instead, they have a startup-like culture where both introverts and extroverts can thrive as long as they can collaborate well, take ownership over their work, and have can-do mentalities. Sound like your kind of workplace? Good, because I haven’t even mentioned the free catered lunches you’ll get to eat every day or the super flexible schedule you’ll have. Seriously, this place is the best for someone with your C, Linux, C++, and microcontroller design/development experience. You’ll go from developing analog and digital designs for a wide variety of applications to creating testing protocols and performing tests. Additionally, you’ll create block diagrams, schematics, and bills of material for complex circuit boards, test fixtures, and test equipment. If there are product failures, you’ll help troubleshoot them and you’ll have a great balance of autonomy and collaboration.</div>
<div><b>The easiest part of this job: </b>You work hard every day and this company thinks you should be rewarded with great perks like stock options and a super flexible work schedule!</div>
<div><b>The hardest part of this job: </b>If you’re not interested in working with a diverse, passionate, smart team who sticks around for the long haul this won’t be the right job for you.</div>
<div>From low turnover to tons of autonomy, this <b>C++ Hardware Engineer </b>role is everything you want in a new job and more. Apply today!</div>
<div><b>What’s in it for you?</b></div>
<div>- Competitive Salary ($85,000-$160,000)</div>
<div>- Stock Options</div>
<div>- Free Catered Lunches</div>
<div><b>What you’ll be doing:</b></div>
<div>- Develop analog and digital designs for a wide variety of applications</div>
<div>- Create testing protocols and perform tests</div>
<div>- Create block diagrams, schematics, and bills of material for complex circuit boards, test fixtures, and test equipment</div>
<div>- Help troubleshoot product failures</div>
<div>- Balance autonomy and collaboration in an environment that’s well suited for a team player who is also a go-getter </div>
<div><b>What you need:</b></div>
<div>- Microcontroller design/development</div>
<div>- Video/camera industry experience is a plus</div>
<div>- Security experience is a plus</div>
<div>- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -</div>
<div><b>About Camden Kelly</b></div>
<div>Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.</div>
<div>At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.</div>
<div>Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-333-0057.</div>Camden Kelly CorporationIrvineCA