We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client Title: Design Verification Engineer (UVM / SoC / AMS / Low Power) LOCATION: Irvine, CA DURATION: 6+ months Compensation: Competitive ( DOE ) Job Description: The basic requirements should include:
Very good knowledge on UVM
able to architect and develop UVM based benches from scratch
able to code UVM test cases to verify modules
Good knowledge on ARM based SoCs and experience in writing C tests
Must have hands-on Gate sims
Low Power or AMS verification experience is preferred
VIEW JOBS11/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-31T00:00<p><strong>ASIC Design Verification SoC Lead</strong></p> <p><strong>Irvine, CA/Milpitas, CA/Longmont, CO </strong></p> <p><strong>Full Time Position</strong></p> <p><strong>Job Description:</strong></p> <p>The candidate will be managing, driving and leading all functional verification aspects controllers, responsible for successful first-time/on-time tape-outs. </p> <p><strong>Job Requirements </strong></p> <p>• Strong background and hands-on experience with SoC verification environments architecture definitions and development. </p> <p>• Capable of developing deep and comprehensive SoC test plans. </p> <p>• Experience with development of advanced verification methodologies, flows and strategies for module, sub-system and SOC top level test-benches. </p> <p>• Strong and relevant experience with one or more of PCIe, NVMe, NAND, DDR and CPU subsystems. </p> <p>• Focused visionary leader, capable of driving teams to meet performance, quality and schedule goals. </p> <p>• Experience with emulation platforms for ASIC simulations acceleration. </p> <p><strong>Job Qualifications </strong></p> <p>• At least 10 years of relevant experience in SoC Verification. </p> <p>• Highly experienced with planning and coordinating concurrent SoC verification activities. </p> <p>• Proven expertise with writing and tracking detailed test-plans at all levels. </p> <p>• Expert level in verification languages such as UVM and System Verilog. </p> <p>• Strong problem-solving skills and capability to quickly identify problems and provide robust solutions. </p> <p>• Excellent communication and leadership skills. </p> <p>• Education: B.S. in electrical engineering, computer science with extensive industry experience.</p>Macropace TechnologiesIrvineCA
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Description
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and motivated security operations center (SOC) analyst to join its ranks in Irvine, CA. This role is part of a 24x7x365 global operations team which partners closely with other operational departments. The ideal candidate will have prior training and experience in information security operations with broad experience supporting enterprise IT infrastructure and will be looking for an excellent opportunity to merge their twin passions for gaming and security.
* Monitor Blizzard's networks for potential security risks or anomalies
* Perform tier 1 security event analysis and triage while escalating incidents to the tier 2 incident response team when necessary
* Serve as a scribe during security incidents; document incident response activities, coordinate internal communication, and assist with escalation procedures
* Provide customer support for security related customer issues; route security requests throughout the global security team or to other departments, as appropriate
* Assist with creating and fine-tuning security alerts in Blizzard's SIEM
* Assist with creating and enhancing the SOC's documentation, including runbooks, operating procedures, and incident response playbooks
* Generate periodic and ad hoc reports on security metrics
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a security operations role, or a combination of relevant security and IT experience
* Bachelor's degree in CS/ IS / ISS, or equivalent technical experience
* Experience with major operating systems and computer networking in a large enterprise environment
* Experience with all phases of a typical incident response process
* Familiarity with one or more scripting languages (especially as pertaining to task automation)
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Willingness to work different shifts, holidays, or weekends as required
* Willingness to travel occasionally in support of Blizzard events
* Security-related certifications such as CISSP, Security+, GCIH, GCIA
* Familiarity with Splunk or other enterprise SIEM solutions
* Prior experience working in a SOC or NOC role
* Familiarity with cloud security concepts and cloud monitoring strategies
* Real passion for video games and most importantly, protecting them!
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.IrvineCA
VIEW JOBS10/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-14T00:00NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Business Unit Description
NXP's Security & Connectivity business unit offers best-in-class security, contactless performance and the most complete solutions to produce unmatched mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
Senior analog design engineer for mobile power team, familiar with all blocks normally associated with switch-mode power supplies, including the feedback and control blocks for supplies and Li-ion battery chargers. Good presence in front of customers.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
* The delivery of high performance, high quality, on time IP spanning all aspects of silicon design.
* Specification refinements with system engineers
* Mixed-signal architecture selection for optimum performance
* Design of key building blocks at transistor level (device sizing)
* Verification of performance versus PVT (Process Voltage Temperature)
* Pre- and post-layout circuit simulation
* Design reviews, documentation and support for integration into products
* Focus on design for quality (designs are properly verified, validated, and tested for long-term reliability and zero defect).
* Supervise IP validation, identifying root cause and solutions for issues identified on 1st prototypes
* Must be able to leverage your expertise to provide technical training, to write technical publications, attend/present at conferences.
* The ideal candidate will have:
* 10+ years of experience designing and leading analog power management circuits and IPs.
* BSEE required, MSEE preferred
* Strong expertise in analog design, control theory, device physics
* Solid understanding of power topologies such as buck, boost, buck-boost, charge pumps, LDOs.
* Solid understanding of control architectures such as current mode, voltage mode, and hysteretic mode
* Capability of applying knowledge to original and novel techniques to create innovative solutions and to protect those with patent disclosures
* Must have experience taking projects from the concept phase to industrialization in high volume manufacturing
* Requires experience with cross functional teams and good communication skills to operate in a global environment with multiple partners in design, test, program management, quality department.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
NXP Semiconductor, Inc.IrvineCA