Design Team Lead
Netmarble US, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games, including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution, and MARVEL Future Fight.
As a parent company of Kabam, and major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide.
Netmarble US is looking for a talented Design Team Lead with experience in Mobile Games to join our growing team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Provide design solutions, from concept to final design, for all aspects of production development, maintenance, marketing, and community management.
- Collaborate with domestic production team and overseas partners to ensure localization of graphic arts before, during and after the production development phases.
- Coordinate daily execution of campaigns and schedules with US/HQ teams
- Support social community management activities by delivering arts and design assets for user campaigns, PR and other promotional activities
- Serve as the mobile creative expert in regards to ad unit specifications and performance
- Provide feedback and recommendations to all arts-related of current and future titles.
- Analyze and evaluate internal and external mobile game titles in relation to art style, UI/UX and themes
- Establish teams business targets and ensure the deliverance of team goal(s)
- Develop and implement style guides, communication flow and other operational procedures to enhance team efficiency and performance
- Oversee & manage the Creative team: hire, train, support
- 8+ years of work experience in a gaming/mobile gaming design/entertainment industry
- At minimum 2-3 years of managerial work experience
- Experience working on mobile creative sizing and principles
- Understanding of graphic design, typography and composition principles
- Passion for games of all types, especially mobile games
- Ability to create and organize new assets for promotions
- Advanced Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Performance Based Semi-Annual Incentives
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 100% Covered Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurances
- Accident, Disability, Insurances
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Half Day Fridays
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave / Holidays / Christmas Break
- Commuter's Benefits
- Free Parking and Gym Access
- Free Meals & Snacks