Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Design Project Manager
Bellevue , WA 98004
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Minimum 5 years of CAD Architectural drafting experience
- Minimum education of an Associates degree in CAD drafting or similar
- Advance knowledge of CAD software
- Understanding of IRC code requirements and construction standard details
- Microsoft Office software with emphasis in Excel
- Use of sketch-up and other rendering software
- Ability to problem solve and be hands-on when required
- Ambition to oversee, enable and manage others
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be systematic in managing tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and carry out strategic vision
- Promotes high level of integrity
- Strong work ethic
Working ConditionsEquipment & Materials
- Group office space; onsite at projects
- PC & Monitors - including necessary typical MS Office software
- Drafting software & license
- Access to
- Construction PPE
The applicant we wish to hire will initially work as a lead drafter with anticipation they can transition into a design project manager.The initial function of the drafter will be to produce drawings, coordinate consultant drawings, and prepare and submit permit applications & corrections.The applicant must also have the creativity and ambition to inspire future architectural design, as well as identify opportunities to grow the scope of MN Custom in-house drafting and design.If growth opportunities are determined, the applicant will lead the growth of the design department.
Immediate position responsibilities:
- Manage and report on personal deadlines for architectural and civil drafting
- Manage and report on permit application & permit corrections to ensure timely application dates and correction response.
- Manage consultants Coordinate a cohesive design between Geo-tech, Civil & Structural Engineer, Arborist, & Wetlands Biologist; including communication of scope, completion expectations, and follow-up.
- Create new site-plans for reuse of stock plans
- Revise stock plans to conform to lot constraints
- Produce permit ready CAD architectural drawings from Architect sketches
- Produce permit ready CAD civil drawings from Civil Engineer design and calculations
- Produce interior design details as needed