Design Product Manager
Paradigm Information Services
Boise , ID
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Paradigm is looking for an experienced Design Product Manager to support our client's design department in San Diego, CA or Boise, ID. Our ideal Design Product Manager will have proven hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle in addition to a solid understanding of software development.
Type: Full time, long-term contract
Location: Boise, ID or San Diego, CA (initially fully remote with the goal of flex/hybrid in the future)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, sick days
Responsibilities of the Design Product Manager:
- Understand the overall business, vision, full scope of products, managing various backlog items and deciding which features each product will have according to customer preference.
- Collaborating with various partner stakeholders and Ux Leads to understand potential users, anticipate their needs, and translate them into requirements to deliver easy and intuitive user experiences
- Defining the scope and creating a road map based on this scope
- Managing the backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and revisions
- Developing user stories and managing Jira tickets
- Monitoring and evaluating progress at each stage of the sprint
- Liaising with the design team and partner stakeholders to deliver updates
- Participating in scrum meetings and sprints
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience or training in product management
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product design & development architecture
- Experience acting as the primary contact between the project managers, design teams and partner stakeholders
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage timelines
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to build trust, lead, collaborate effectively, and problem solve
- Understanding of design quality standards, design processes, and UX research
- SAFe certification, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agents, please.