Dermatologist Mohs Surgeon
Lexo Enterprise LLC
Wilson , NC 27893
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job SummaryExcellent opportunity for a Mohs surgeon to join a rapidly growing practice in North Carolina. Busy practice allowing for a level of high productivity. Working directly with patients and helping to improve their health is a rewarding responsibility that can enhance your life and make for a very rewarding career. With the support of a superstar staff composed of EMTs and medical assistants, you will provide invaluable assistance to a team of compassionate nurses and doctors. Take advantage of the competitive pay and benefits we offer in order to attract and retain the brightest minds in the industry.Job Responsibilities
- Help patients feel relaxed and comfortable while asking detailed questions about their health history and current health conditions/complaints.
- Work closely with patients, caregivers, physicians, legal representatives, and facility staff to ensure that patients receive proper care and are treated well.
- Perform routine and comprehensive physicals on a daily basis, and complete psychological, medical and environmental safety assessments as needed on a case-by-case basis.
- Assess patient injuries and provide diagnoses and treatments, including emergency medical treatments as needed for cases such as hemorrhage, cardiac arrest, and similar emergencies.
- Execute minor everyday procedures including x-ray analysis and interpretation, suturing and other treatments as needed.
- Follow established environmental, infection control, and safety procedures to ensure the safety of patients and staff and to maintain a sterile environment.
- Notify supervising physician immediately if you notice any unusual patient health problems or events that require immediate care.
- Write orders as needed and appropriate for stimulants, depressant drugs, narcotics and other controlled substances required by the patients.
Job Skills & QualificationsRequired
- Minimum requirements include Physician trained in Mohs Surgery.
- Current state license
- Current certification in First Aid/CPR
- Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPC codes and clinical standards of care
- Flexible work schedule.
This position offers a base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits including an excellent matching retirement fund, competitive salary, and benefits package.