Deputy Project Manager: Call Center Experience Required
Washington , DC 20004
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients.We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.Our company is seeking an experienced Deputy Project Managerto work on a multi-year contract for our government client in Washington, DC.Duties and Responsibilities:
Supports the planning, organizing, directing, and management of the project/program to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved. Key responsibilities include:
- Providing expert direction and guidance on OFO program policy and correspondence to subordinates; TCC liaison with OFO program(s) PMO, and COR/PM.
- Developing schedules, formulating work plans, managing, and controlling project resources.
- Managing multiple concurrent project tasks, providing expert direction and guidance to subordinates, developing schedules, formulating work plans, managing, and controlling project resources.
- Serving as point of contact with DHS CORs/Task Monitors.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active security clearance; or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- Bachelors degree.
- Four (4) years of experience in business management, that includes call center or communication center operations management role.
- COVID-19 vaccination; or an approved medical or religious exemption.
TeleSolv Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.