Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Deputy Program Manager
Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The DPM advises and executes orders/direction from the PM for all facets of the contract, including related Task Orders. The DPM be responsible for data collection, metrics generation, and solicit stakeholder input from across the customer set in order to facilitate PM success. When necessary, the DPM will function as the PM as required. The DPM must be customer-service and goal oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as an ability to communicate and work effectively with other contractors and Government personnel.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job Qualifications and
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of:
- Highly specialized applications and operational environments
- High-level functional systems analysis
- Design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on:
- Planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Attention to detail, proofreading and extensive writing tasks will be required
- Problem solving abilities and analytical thinking will be required in order to work around unforeseen issues
- 5+ years Project Management / Deputy PM experience in an Agile SDLC environment supporting Federal Government contracts with $1 - $5M budgets /5 20 person teams
- Strong client / customer facing skills and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior Software development experience is desired.
- Experience with work flow, case management or mortgage loan application origination systems are a plus.
- Will consider Software as a Service (SAAS) and/or Platform as a Service (PAAS) experience with Apian or Microsoft Dynamics if no Salesforce experience.
- MS Office, MS Project Schedule, Visio Diagram, and PowerPoint Presentation development experience required.
- IT Modernization effort and 5-Year Roadmap vision experience desired.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other Information Technology related fields.
- Prior Salesforce development and/or Salesforce Project Management experience, is a plus
- PMI-Agile, Certified Scrum Master or Salesforce certifications are a plus.