Department Engagement Specialist, People & Culture Team
Salt Lake City , UT 84119
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Snap Finance is a rapidly growing FinTech company focused on digital disruption in the $1+ trillion financial services industry. Our proprietary technology platform and machine-learning decisioning algorithms are changing the face and pace of consumer retail finance. Snap has a strong, supportive culture and is dedicated to its customers, merchant partners, and team members.
At Snap Finance we pride ourselves on our unique and outstanding culture. As the Department Engagement Specialist, it will be your job to make sure that culture reaches every member of your department within our quickly growing company.
You will coordinate, develop, and maintain employee engagement programs and People & Culture Team initiatives that support Snap Finances organizational goals and culture within a specific department.
- Serve as project point person on specific segments of employee engagement and communication including: contests, monthly calendars, events, and theme days within a specific department.
- Improve and implement recognition programs based on current department needs.
- Provide on-going oversight and direction to individual department.
- Stay informed and aware of organizational operations initiatives and work with department managers to identify areas where additional internal engagement is needed and develop a plan to meet those needs.
- Reconcile expenses and manage budget accordingly.
- Handle confidential information with the highest level of professionalism.
- Represent the company values positively and professionally at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Able to manage and collaborate on projects and timelines without direct supervision
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proactive problem-solver with a hands-on work style
- Creative thinker: always coming up with ideas and able to implement them
- Strong organizational skills
- Results driven and detail oriented
- General understanding of human resources functions
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively within a diverse team
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with senior executives and high-profile stakeholders
- High level of discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
- Approachable and positive personality
- Project management
- Experience in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- 1-2 years planning or executing events or programs
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
- Generous vacation
- Great office culture
- Ping-Pong and pool tables
- Snacks and rocket fuel
- Great growth potential in a rapidly changing company
Snap Finance EEO Policy:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.