We are looking for an amazing addition to our dynamic and supportive team!
The Position available is for a Full-Time Treatment Coordinator.
Our treatment coordinator plays a big role in the success of our practice. Their compassion and understanding of the patient's needs and financial capabilities is what brings our
patients back time and again. The Treatment Coordinator is responsible for ensuring patients understand their financial obligation for their proposed treatment. Also, acting as the practice's financial expert, helping patients understand how affordable their dental needs can be. Dependable and reliable candidates should meet the following qualifications:
• Have a minimum of 2 years dental treatment presentation skills
• Be familiar with dental terminology
• Strong working knowledge of Dentrix
• Be available to work an average of 40 hours a week
• Possess strong and effective patient and team communication skills
• Compassion for the patients and staff
• Strong knowledge of dental insurance and benefits coordination
• General dental front office skills: Answering calls, scheduling appointments
• Strong teamwork capabilities
• Spanish Speaking -- a plus
• Short-term disability
• Life insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
Interested and qualified candidates meeting the above criteria may reply to this posting.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, ranging between $15 - $18/hr.