The mission of our dental hygienists is to provide patients with oral health screening, cleaning, and preventative coaching to create a unique, customer-centric dental experience to support the values of the brand.
Effectively balance the areas of aesthetics and health during check-ups and follow-up appointments for patients.
Effectively provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of teeth cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other procedures.
Create a coaching environment for the patient to increase their knowledge, focus and interest in good oral health. • Provide a valuable oral health service while establishing trusting relationships with patients.
Review of patient’s oral health history. • Conduct routine check-ups, removing plaque/polishing teeth. • Apply preventative materials to the teeth.
Assist with scanning, x-rays or other procedures during check-up.
Teach patients how to practice good oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health. • Counsel patients regarding good nutrition and its impact on oral health.
Required skills & experience: 1. Associates degree; completion of an accredited Dental Hygiene program 2. Current NY license 3. Will accept a new grad, however experience is preferred
VIEW JOBS2/1/2020 6:13:27 PM2020-05-01T18:13<p><strong>DETAILS OF POSITION:</strong></p>
<li>Located in Manhattan/NYC&nbsp;</li>
<li>The mission of our dental hygienists is to provide patients with oral health screening, cleaning, and preventative coaching to create a unique, customer-centric dental experience to support the values of the brand.</li>
<li>Effectively balance the areas of aesthetics and health during check-ups and follow-up appointments for patients.</li>
<li>Effectively provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of teeth cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other procedures.</li>
<li>Create a coaching environment for the patient to increase their knowledge, focus, and interest in good oral health.</li>
<li>Provide a valuable oral health service while establishing trusting relationships with patients.</li>
<li>Review of the patient&rsquo;s oral health history.</li>
<li>Conduct routine check-ups, removing plaque/polishing teeth.</li>
<li>Apply preventative materials to the teeth.</li>
<li>Assist with scanning, x-rays or other procedures during the check-up.</li>
<li>Teach patients how to practice good oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.</li>
<li>Counsel patients regarding good nutrition and its impact on oral health.</li>
Seasoned RecruitmentNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS2/21/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-21T00:00Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person's life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever's next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
General Dentists (G.P.'s) are an integral part of our doctor driven business. Our goal is to deliver superior clinical outcomes with an enhanced patient experience. Our continued growth and success depends on enabling doctors to thrive.
Your mission as a Dental Territory Manager is to apply comprehensive knowledge of Invisalign/iTero sales strategies for key accounts to accelerate revenue and higher case volume. . You will be responsible for selling directly to professional business owners (General Dentists), transforming an analog process with clear aligners and innovative digital solutions that make straightening teeth easier, faster, and more accessible – helping practitioners grow their business and increase patient satisfaction.
In this role, you will…
* Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes.
* Achieve quarterly and yearly territory sales targets.
* Manage a defined geography of accounts (General Dentists) to grow the business; onboard new high potential accounts.
* Plan and execute a Territory plan, based on understanding the potential in each account in the defined geography.
* Create & execute account plans for highest potential accounts, based on deep understanding of the account's business, goals, challenges and opportunities.
* Utilize data/analytics to help customer's drive decision making
* Educate customers on products to ensure the practice is clinically comfortable with Invisalign and iTero products and services
* Communicate cross-functionally (e.g., Doctor, Treatment Coordinator, clinical assistant, education, marketing, product development) to develop an in-depth understanding of the business needs to clearly articulate fit with Align product, digital platform, and solution capabilities
* Orchestrate additional internal Company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of Align solutions
* Be creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a high sense of urgency
In this role, you'll need …
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience required
* Minimum of 5 years outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience. Industry experience selling a medical device, capital equipment, dental, orthodontic, or other relevant B2B experience preferred
* Proven track record of achieving sales goals
* Valid driver's license
* Business & Marketing knowledge: Ability & comfort having business discussions (Cash Flow Analysis, ROI, P&L) and asking the right business questions
* Comfort with having clinical discussions regarding both Invisalign and iTero products
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don't worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Align TechnologyNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS2/14/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-14T00:00<p>We are looking for a full-time Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) that wants to do something different!</p><p>This position is in downtown New York at our newest location.</p><p>Onsite Dental (www.onsitedental.com) is the national leader in workplace dental care. In partnership with our affiliated dentists, we have delivered full-service dentistry in high-end, state-of-the art dental practices at some of the most sophisticated workplaces across the country for almost 20 years.</p><p>We serve market-leading corporate and university clients including American Express, Conoco Phillips, Facebook, Roche, Intel, Juniper, LinkedIn, Mohawk Industries, Sony Pictures, UC Santa Cruz, and Yahoo.</p><p>We are revolutionizing how dentistry is delivered through a comprehensive commitment to a dental wellness program in collaboration with the employer. As you know, oral health is a crucial component of overall health, yet nearly 40% of Americans do not visit a dentist regularly. Our business model is highly efficient and streamlined, with one primary dental insurance plan and sophisticated marketing and outreach to the large onsite employee population.</p><p>As a Dental Hygienist we support the dental practice with a complete business support system, including the latest technology and a proven track record of operational success, enabling you to focus on providing the highest quality of care to the patients and build one of the most respected dental practices in the country. You’ll operate in innovative, team-oriented atmosphere that is highly competitive financially and highly rewarding personally.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><p><br></p><ul> <li>Must have a current state dental license and all applicable certificates</li> <li>Current certification to administer local anesthesia preferred (as allowed by state statutes)</li> <li>Perform all duties as indicated by state licensure(s)</li> <li>Preferred 2 year work experience</li> <li>Excellent work ethic</li> <li>Elevate patient hygiene awareness and promote patient education</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p><br></p><ul> <li>State-of-the-art dental office that prides itself as being the community dental office</li> <li>Outstanding professional training and mentoring</li> <li>Excellent compensation and benefit package for full-time employment</li> <li>A stimulating and rewarding professional work environment</li> </ul><p>We are looking forward to hearing from you and don't let this opportunity slip by!</p>Onsite DentalNew YorkNY