Here at Gentle Dental, we bring our own style and flair to the office each day united by our goal to provide the very best in patient care and education while supporting each other. We are looking for a FullTime Hygienist that is equally excited about delighting and educating our patients.
Where? Brentwood Office -3150 Balfour Rd #C, Brentwood, CA 94513
Minimum two years Associates degree (University-based dental hygiene programs, baccalaureate)
RDH in good standing
Open to all levels of experience
Experience working in a fast-paced, quality focuseddental environment;DSO/Group Practice experience preferred
Ability to travel between locations preferred
Day to Day
2 operatories dedicated to Hygiene in this facility.
Your time will be spent on patient care, education and documentation. You will see roughly 10-12 patients per day assistedby a Dental Assistant. Roughly 1/3 of patients per day will be SRP/Root Planning and the rest will be Prophies.
Compensation:$47.00-$52.00 Hourly (DOE) + Bonus
Compensation is bench-marked based upon experience.
VIEW JOBS1/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-11T00:00<p> </p><p>Are you passionate about pursuing a career with purpose where performance and resilience are rewarded with uncapped incentives? Do you thrive in fast-paced, semi-autonomous roles? Do you enjoy informing customers about new and innovative solutions designed to save them money? If that’s you, we invite you to consider a rewarding career with Sunrun’s retail field marketing team.</p><p> </p><p>Sunrun is the leading residential solar provider in the US. As a Retail Sales Advisor, you will be our brand ambassador and first point of contact for potential solar customers. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate potential customers about our services within a retail partner store.</p><p> </p><p><strong>Our Retail Sales Advisors enjoy:</strong></p><ul><li>Competitive hourly base pay and lucrative performance incentives</li><li>Sales commissions for new solar contracts resulting from your efforts</li><li>Ongoing training and professional development</li><li>Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401K with company match and more</li></ul><p> </p><ul><li>Professionally represent Sunrun as an ambassador of our vision</li><li>Drive increased awareness of our residential solar options</li><li>Qualify prospective customers for residential solar solutions</li><li>Schedule in-home appointments with Sunrun field sales consultants</li><li>Meet team and individual pre and post-sales goals</li><li>Support community marketing events</li></ul><ul><li>Success in this role requires resilience, people skills, self-motivation and a passion for our mission to create a planet run by the sun</li><li>Self-starter who is both mission and commission motivated</li><li>Access to reliable transportation in order to travel to local events and retailers</li><li>Able to work full time on a retail optimized schedule primarily Wed through Sun</li><li>Prior customer facing, sales or field marketing related experience is a plus</li></ul><p>Previous solar or in-home sales experience is not required. Our extensive ongoing training and performance-based culture will help drive your achievement while positioning you for professional advancement. If you've got the passion to take on this role, we welcome your application.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sunrun and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. #T2</p><p> </p>SunrunBrentwoodCA
VIEW JOBS1/8/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-08T00:00We are North America's leading security services provider with over 160,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
* Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
* Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
* Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
* Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
* Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
* Able to:
* Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Universal Services Of AmericaBrentwoodCA
VIEW JOBS12/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-31T00:00Job Introduction
Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people? Does being the face of a company excite you? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as a Cashier!
Overview of Responsibilities
As a Cashier at Sprouts Farmers Market, you are the face of the company while you process each customer's order quickly, accurately, and efficiently while ensuring complete customer satisfaction through prompt and friendly service. As a Cashier, Sprouts Farmers Market looks to you to accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change, and assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Following all front end procedures, assisting with stocking shelves, facing and dusting as needed are all a part of the day for a Sprouts Farmers Market Cashier. A Cashier maintains knowledge of weekly ad items, gives customers direction of product location throughout the store, is familiar with events and seminars going on or coming up, and maintains excellent communication with front end manager and Head Cashier at all times. A Cashier is expected to ensure that checkout areas are properly maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times, and execute all other related duties as assigned.
To be a Cashier at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
* Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent, and 1-2 years of recent cashiering experience.
* Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior, a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers.
* Ability to operate front end equipment; register, calculator, scanner.
* Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes; including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Have good communication skills; the ability to take direction/constructive criticism and participate in a team environment
* Be able to perform repetitious activities, and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized.
* Must lift/carry product horizontally/vertically weighing up to 30 lbs., from 36" to 24", for a distance up to 3 feet for up to 50 hours without mechanical assistance.
* Must use both hands to move grocery carts horizontally requiring a force up to 35 lbs., for a distance up to 4 feet for up to 50 hours.
* Requires strong attention to detail and proficiency with numbers; proficient in cash handling and mathematical skills; ability to read, write and count.
BenefitsIn addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedules - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match - Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care - Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverageWhy SproutsGrow with us! If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Sprouts Farmers MarketBrentwoodCA