New York , NY 10013
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for someone with several years of Demand Planning and Supply Chain experience who is an excellent communicator and keen relationship builder. Someone who is diplomatic but isnt afraid to challenge. Someone with a proven and demonstrable record of improving forecast accuracy and a good understanding of the North American beauty market. This role will be the face of Demand Planning in the North America region.
Demand Planning is the custodian and facilitator of the Sales & Operations Planning process. We ensure that the SKU/Customer level forecasts are maintained and modelled with the latest market intelligence gathered from all stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Marketing, NPD) and represent the most realistic outcome of sales possible. The demand plan is used by all areas of the business, but the priority is ensuring that it can be a reliable basis for the creation of Charlotte Tilburys procurement plan.
This role will report into the Head of Supply Chain North America with a dotted line into the Global Head of Planning (London based) and will partner closely with North America Commercial, Finance and Marketing teams.
- Build, maintain and continually develop the North American sales in demand plan.
- Maintain a sell through, SKU/Customer level forecast which informs the demand plan.
- Have regular sessions with Commercial, Marketing and Finance to ensure latest market intelligence is incorporated into the demand plan and sell through forecast.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the latest information is always available to supply chain.
- Work with Customer Supply Chain colleagues to ensure key customer input (eg stock holding, on shelf availability) is considered in the forecasts.
- Contribute to the monthly S&Op cycle, making sure all templates and reports are up to date for the region and ready for use in Executive Sign Off sessions.
- Challenge regional NPD forecasts and ensure all new launch factors are incorporated into demand plan.
- Supporting the US&CA Commercial function as the regional forecasting expert.
- Management and tracking of regional planning KPIs.
Culture of the team:
We win together as a team, supporting and developing each other through our careers. We embrace the challenge and work in an incredibly fast paced environment with high expectations set by the business, shaking it up with our creative lead, Charlotte Tilbury as we revolutionise the beauty industry. We love what we do, and we support each other while we share the magic with the world.
Who You'll Be/What You'll Have:
- A strong educational background
- Several years of experience working as a Demand Planner is essential. Experience of working in other areas of Supply Chain is also desirable.
- Experience of challenging forecasting assumptions and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate real examples of taking ownership of projects/improvements right through to the end result.
- Understanding and commercial awareness of the total supply chain including supply planning and customer supply chain teams.
- Experience of working with and implementing a forecasting system (FuturMaster experience is a bonus!)
- Attention to detail, and an ability to spot anomalies in large data sets
- An advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with confidence is essential.
- An entrepreneurial flair, real commerciality and great relationship building abilities!
- Generous staff discount to use on all products
- Access to Tilbury Treats our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain money cant buy discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401 (k) with Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday PTO
TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF THEMSELVES WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEAM! APPLY TODAY!