VIEW JOBS11/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-01T00:00Finance Business Partner, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 18WD30634
Business Strategy & Marketing @ Autodesk
You'll join a diverse group of finance professionals who are highly-engaged in partnering with the business and a lot of fun to work with. This is what you can expect: interesting and challenging assignments; a flexible schedule; a no-drama work environment; a supportive manager who won't micro-manage you.
Business Strategy & Marketing (BSM) Finance is looking for a trusted finance business partner to support the Global Demand Generation (DG) team, the Market Operations (MO) team and the Autodesk University (AU) team at Autodesk.
The right person for this role will demonstrate leadership and collaboration skills, financial aptitude, excellent business intuition, and capacity to work at multiple levels, including high level strategy and day-to-day financial details. There are tight deadlines and a need for accuracy, sensitivity, and flexibility. Effective communication, thorough self-review of your work product, proactive inquiry and the ability to collaborate well with a team are attributes that are required to be successful in this role. This candidate must effectively partner with business leaders, yet still adhere to his/her fiduciary duties as a member of the finance organization.
* Serve as a Finance lead for the DG, MO and AU Teams
* Partner directly with the DG Vice President and the MO Vice President, as a member of their line management staff
* Own end-to-end financial planning and spend forecast cycles for the DG, MO and AU teams
* Participate in frequent meetings with internal stakeholders to resolve their needs to support decision making
* Participate in the development and implementation of the Strategic Intent (SI)and Realization (SI) process for DG and MO teams, and help model performance impact of new initiatives
* Identify and/or anticipate areas of opportunity (or risk) in the business and proactively alerts management when these risk or opportunities arise
* Work closely with Spend Analyst to track headcount including to-be-hired activity and provide ad-hoc analysis
* Provide ad hoc analysis to enable insightful color of business performances and support decision making
* Lead or participate in cross-functional, intra-divisional, and/or global finance projects
* Recommend and implement process improvements to achieve better results
* Follow standards and ensure compliance with policies as defined by Corporate
* Help to enforce controls to fulfill fiduciary responsibilities, including required approvals
* Build strong partnerships/relationships with various cross-functional and global teams
* BS in Finance or accounting. MBA/CPA preferred
* Cloud of software company experience strongly preferred
* Minimum of 5 years finance/accounting experience
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Team player and leadership potential
* Articulate and concise with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to quickly adapt and work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
* Ambitious and ability to learn quickly
* Interest in the marketing/strategy functions: what these organizations do, what financial issues they face, and a desire to provide outstanding finance business partnering support to these groups
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
'319248Autodesk Inc.San FranciscoCA
VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00LinkedIn is the world's largest social professional network with more than 560 million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. We're looking for a talented and passionate marketer to join the LinkedIn Talent Solutions Growth Marketing team and drive impactful campaigns to grow a $100+ million business.
We are looking for an experienced and highly creative demand gen marketer to run a global campaign engine. This role will be responsible for developing content strategies and managing a creative calendar that effectively elevates LinkedIn as a leader in the talent solutions industry in order to generate new leads by nurturing, engaging and compelling prospects to take action. Your campaigns will have broad-scale impact and global reach across 4 regions, 7 languages and multiple channels.
* Develop and manage a compelling content and campaign calendar to move prospects along the buyer's lifecycle from engagement to conversion and generate high value leads
* Partner with Channel Marketers to coordinate multi-channel promotions via email, paid media, website, blog, external publications, social media, display ads, etc.
* Collaborate with marketing operations and international teams to scale programs globally
* Build a deep understanding of the target prospect (talent professionals and business leaders) and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
* Actively measure and track engagement, lead volume, and sales funnel conversion rates; proactively test and optimize programs to improve performance
* Play a strong leadership role in content planning and strategy including writing and editing content in various forms (e.g. emails, ebooks, tipsheets, banner ads, webcast outlines/scripts, infographics, data sheets)
* Partner closely with agencies for writing, design and campaign operations
* Create and manage an annual campaign calendar and ensure key partners (Sales, Product Marketing, LTS Brand, Customer, and Demand Gen teams) are aligned
* Partner closely with Sales to ensure they have the tools and information necessary to efficiently close leads
* Manage agency budget, forecast expected lead volumes, and measure actual performance to plan
* Stay updated with content marketing and design trends to continually innovate programs
* 5+ years marketing experience
* BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
* 3+ years experience managing content and campaign marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and conversions
* Creative marketer with a passion for knowing your customer and designing programs that motivate them to take action
* A proven track record for driving measurable growth and impact to the business
* Strong analytical skills for understanding and optimizing performance
* Strong communication, collaboration and relationship building skills with key partners and stakeholders
* Creative idea generation and content execution, including writing copy, developing campaign ideas, working with agencies, designers, incorporating SEO, etc.
* Ensure editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
* Self-starter who is able to get things done and think outside of the box
* Fun: Laughter is important. You work hard but like to enjoy what you do and have fun in the process
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We're looking for a Marketing Solutions Account Executive to join our fast-growing Online Sales Organization team to identify potential client opportunities and generate new business. You'll be responsible for outreach to and building relationships with clients in your region. You'll strategically approach target companies and sell solutions that help them achieve their marketing objectives. You'll strive to meet and exceed quota, always acting in the best interest of the client and aligning with LinkedIn's culture and values while contributing to the exciting dynamic of the team.
* Prospect and build pipeline and strong relationships with clients in your book of business
* Leverage existing and new relationships with current accounts to grow the business
* Develop and execute a strategic plan for your book of business leveraging LinkedIn's various tools
* Educate clients on their opportunities using your digital media expertise to help them be successful
* Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
* Provide updates to the management team on your pipeline and sales forecast
* Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
* BA/BS degree in marketing or a related field
* Minimum 1 year of Account Management, Customer Success, Business Development and/or Sales experience
* Experience in online or traditional media sales
* Experience in marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
* Knowledge of how Internet advertising technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
* Proven communication and telephone skills
* Experience building relationships with top marketing decision makers
* Proven ability in successfully driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
* Proven ability to structure and manage complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environmentCancel